Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hudders v Sheff Wed

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
How was that tackle any different from the one Joey Barton did yesterday?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
FFS, why is Calderons a straight red and Kilbane gets a yellow..........f***ing wanky referees

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Definite red. Kilbane lucky to still be on the pitch. Inconsistent referreing in League 1 again. If Calde's was red (which I think it was), that certainly was as well.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Should be level.

I want Huddersfield to win or a draw. Wednesday will get better and better as the season progresses so the bigger the gap to them the better.

horam267

Feb 24, 2010
Surely Huddersfield winning is the best result!
We beat Exeter 6 points clear of the rest (presuming results dont go our way) plus a game in hand on Hudders. Win Win Win!

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
5th and 6th in the table, Yorkshire derby, 36 miles apart, Bank Holiday and the stadium is still not 75% full

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
if promotion came purely down to who plays the better football then we would be up already.

good game, but TERRIBLE long balls over and over. a MASSIVE pitch and all they do is look long each time.

When we are on our nice wide pitch and falmer our passing game is going to be superb.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Sorry, totally disagree, makes no difference if its one footed or two footed, either they are both red or both yellow.
Show me the law that says a two ffoted lunge is a red card, whilst a one footed lunge is a yellow card.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here