Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HTC HD2 good phone or bad phone?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I'm sure it does a job but at the end of the day THIS is the greatest piece of technology that mankind has ever produced

2010212115122_NokiaE71.jpg

:drool:

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
HOW VERY DARE YOU

The only plastic on the EXCELLENT E71 is its keyboard and to call it CLUNKY is laughable.

It is CONSIDERABLY skinnier than the iPhone and the HTC HD2

Personally I'm a fan of Android and would like to see it gain momentum as the OS of choice in smartphones BUT you can't ignore the fact that as yet there is no hardware that does it justice, or competes with the iPhone and therefore handsets like the E71 and RIM's Blackberry offerings DO represent a sensible consumer choice

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I'm hoping that HTC will bring their G4 Evo over from the States - unbelievable phone.

I'm holding out for that as well ...

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I was looking at the Xperia X10 at the moment, did you get one and if so is it anygood??

I haven't changed my phone yet. Too much choice and I don't want to give a 2 year commitment at the moment until my current N95 falls apart in my hand.

HTC Desire and Legend
Nexus
iPhone 4G
X10

all amazing phones, I'm truly bamboozled.

As for the Evo...

It’s being hailed as the most powerful smartphone ever made, thanks to it’s WiMax 4G download speeds.

Bad news for the UK & Europe however… HTC have revealed that it’s not coming to these shores. A suitably straightlaced official word from their spokespeople is …there are no current plans for this handset to be available in Europe.

Unfortunately, the HTC Evo’s 4G capabilities would be useless in this country – at present WiMax network presence in the UK is negligible. We’ll have to wait for some serious investment from the networks before phones like the Evo become available here.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I haven't changed my phone yet. Too much choice and I don't want to give a 2 year commitment at the moment until my current N95 falls apart in my hand.

HTC Desire and Legend
Nexus
iPhone 4G
X10

all amazing phones, I'm truly bamboozled.

As for the Evo...

have heard lots of bad things about the Xperia's battery life. One mate is taking his back as he bearly gets 12 hours out of his, and that's in flight mode!

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
It runs Windows Mobile 6.5. It also has a massive 4.3" screen, the biggest on the market.

Senior management where all given HTC mobiles with Windows Mobile on them. I said you should have got android on them, and got greeted with "What the hell is that crap".

Then a week later they all started developing faults. Half way through a conversation the phone just kept switching off lol.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here