Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How's your mojo now thread (mods please change title as appropriate)

Mojo meter

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 9 8.7%

Votes: 30 29.1%

Votes: 34 33.0%

Votes: 17 16.5%

Votes: 7 6.8%

Votes: 2 1.9%

Votes: 3 2.9%

Votes: 1 1.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I’m a 7, very excited by the new manager but tempered by a tough run of fixtures coming up.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
9 after a very short but significant blip. 4th in the league, talented new manager and his team in place, Bloom looking like a cat who got the cream in the press conference yesterday. Exciting times, gutted I can’t get to Liverpool as they are there for the taking

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

He's Italian, so there must be flair in there.

Also he doesn't have a crap beard.

Because he's Italian I won't be suprised if he walks away for a massive wedge, or ****s it all up Ferrari style.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
3. Still depressed by Potter suddenly leaving - and other things in my life are not cheering me up either. Hopefully it will rise once we get football back and win a few games and I (hopefully) start to get the same confdence under Roberto as I had with Potter.

Maybe should have gone 4 rather than 3.

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
Having gone as low as a 2, feeling that there was a smoking crater where our coaching team had been, I’m now up at an 8, riding a wave of optimism.

I like our new man, and we have a history of giving the coaches the time they need.

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
9 after the Lester game, down to about 3 after Potter left, now up to 7 in the hope of seeing some De Zerball.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Mistley Essex
Probably 4. Maybe lower. Always felt we were in safe hands under Potter. Simply the best manager we have had. When we were beaten it was mostly by a single goal which is superb for the rigors of the Premier league.
Hoping this Italian works out but his cv isnt convincing me.

This

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I wasn’t convinced about Potter until he had a brain wave after about 80 games and worked out Maupay wasn’t working for the majority of them, could of told him that well before but there you go. He did improve some players which was a positive.
Anyway onto the next chapter a solid 8.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Still at a 7, will wait for a bit to see how he goes.

Me too. I am 20% concerned that Super Bob is actually some sort of Italian Mike Bassett, and will send us out at Anfield with five up front, throw his shoes at the players at half time, and then, if we win (as if!), after the game do the press conference weeping and singing 'just one Cornetto' with a surprisingly good tenor voice.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I have voted 8. I was at a 9 when Potter left as I was very excited for the future and now we've got our man I'm pumped. It's just a shame that we haven't had a game for a while and don't have one to look forward to in the short term either. Which is frustrating, but good for RDZ to get going with his squad. We've got some real talent and I think he's going to be brilliant.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
7 on the basis that he won’t do as well as Potter but has the tools at his disposal to avoid dropping too far before we settle mid table.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

I always worry about Italian managers, they seem a bit emotional and this guy doesn't sound any different. The key will be how the players respond to him when he goes off on one luzzing espresso cups and packets of Fortunas as opposed to the "levels" "It is what it is" and "processes" speil.

On paper, its a great appointment but not a guarantee it will work. Hopefully I'm a 9 or 10 in a month's time.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Boring Potter has gone with his team of clowns . We have an exciting time ahead with loads of attacking football and possibly letting in a few goals but the team are not gonna fall apart overnight . Have never liked Chelsea anyway and I hope they drop into the championship

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Impressed with how the club have handled the whole thing. Didn't breathe a word of their own targets, just got it done. Haven't got all sentimental or negative about the departures either, very business-like. I think this whole calm, assured way of doing things shows a very confident Brighton and Hove Albion on and off the field.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here