Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] How’s your England mojo?

How’ your England mojo?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
This is where I am. The "I don't give a f*** about England" brigade are so, SO tiresome, because you know damn well if we go deep, then they'll soon be jumping on the bandwagon and tuning in despite themselves.

I've never seen England win anything in my lifetime. Despite the corrupt carve-up thats sent this tournament to a tiny desert dustbowl, its still the World Cup, and I'll still be cheering on MY NATION, hoping they entertain and go far. If you really don't give a shit and won't be watching then fine - burn it all off, and don't bother posting about it because its BORING.

My Mojo is off the scale low because of many reasons (a) where and when it is being played (b) Premier League is well and truly in our thoughts at the minute and (c) the insistence on playing the team who got stuffed 4-0 at home by Hungary when better players (Maddisson and White are the obvious ones) who will in all probability be left behind.

That said, I agree with your point. I've booked the afternoon off work to watch the Iran game, hoping we win and looking forward to the novelty of having wall to wall football in xmas drinking season. the final is the Sunday before Xmas. Given my 4-0 comment above, I can't see us making it but if we did it would be absolutely superb timing.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
With no dunk or solly, they can feck off.

no interest in all this money making shite…..wait till England score in the 97th minute against iran to be chalked off for a 10 minute VAR review.

it’s all bollocks

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
The football we're playing right now vs the football we'll likely have to endure (plus much of the personnel) watching England under Southgate... mmm tough choice

Bolocks to the WC; I want the season to keep going!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here