Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’m out, nowhere near enough to buy the Albion :down:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I'd buy as much land as I could around Sussex, even just small ransom strips, and save it from the developers hell bent on turning the Sussex coast into a mass of 8 storey luxury apartments.

Amen to that brother.

I'd almost be tempted to buy some shit ones and knock them down!

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
You've just made me buy 4 lucky dips, thanks :facepalm:

No idea what I'd do with it though. Give most away to animal charities probably.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I would offer [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] an obscene amount of money (£500?) buy this site and rule it with a fist of iron, let's all hope my two tickets don't get lucky ..

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Buy a controlling interest in CPFC2010 and not be careful what I wish for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Over 30 years ago my boss asked the guys for a suggestion on how to spend a million quid, as long as it was not on property. We all racked our brains. I don't think we came up with anything persuasive because the old boy, now retired, own a massive converted farm in Sussex and a massive converted farm in New Zealand. He owned a Ferrari for a while when he lived in London, but it got keyed regularly so he gave up flash cars and bought something dull. Buying a property and doing it up became his thing. Having overseen an extension on my gaff, if I came into a vast bundle I'd go big time into propert development, looking to add real value and merit with exotic conversions and new builds. And yes, I absolutely adore Grand Designs.

I'd go on Grand Designs and pretend to have a budget of about £500k for my castle conversion, which I intend to finish in 12 weeks. Then I'd have to admit to dipping into the £179.5m contingency fund as the project runs into problems. You've got to tick the boxes.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'd buy a Trans Potato Head patent build a factory make about 7 with all the bits .

It's symbolic and will appease the I'm offended at everything people hopefully.

Not sure if I'd manage to sell them all but I'd have a few Bob left over for a nice holiday to Skeggy.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Family and kids first, friends all looked after

Then I think I'd speak to knowledgable people in property, and support services and see what kind of scope there is in a decent sustainable project to get a load of people off the streets and back into society. I think lot could be achieved with 100m of that

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Wine, women and song, but I would probably squander the rest on fripperies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here