Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How will you cope a Falmer 'No'?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Okay, we all seem to assume that Falmer will happen and I hope to God that it does. However, what would you do if Two Jags gives it the thumbs down ?

I have no idea what I'd do, getting drunk is no longer an option so any 'sensible' suggestions ?

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
bhaexpress said:
Okay, we all seem to assume that Falmer will happen and I hope to God that it does. However, what would you do if Two Jags gives it the thumbs down ?

I have no idea what I'd do, getting drunk is no longer an option so any 'sensible' suggestions ?

Run Knight and Poodle out of town!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
I'll set myself on fire

Yep! Set Danny on fire! :flameboun

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
If he does say 'NO', Prescott HAS to recommend an alternative site as per the outcome of the original enquiry - so I'll be saying; "OK, shame............A.N Other site here we come........" & celebrate.

:clap2:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
To be honest the whole situation is already so depressing I'm not sure I could get any more despondent about it.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'm gonna buy a house there and then apply for planning permission to build a small 'shed' in my garden. Handily the shed will end up looking very much like a state of the art football stadium.:)

Either that or I'll buy a couple of hundred bags of cement and tip them in that shitty little pond. :)

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
Have the piggest piss in the pond and take a dump on each of their doorsteps, and then decapitate my MP (Norman Baker)

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Eddie the Seagull said:
If he does say 'NO', Prescott HAS to recommend an alternative site as per the outcome of the original enquiry - so I'll be saying; "OK, shame............A.N Other site here we come........" & celebrate.

:clap2:

But the club would still have to submit a planning application and the locals to that site would then protest then we'd need another inquiry etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. blah blah blah :cry:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Rangdo said:
But the club would still have to submit a planning application and the locals to that site would then protest then we'd need another inquiry etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. blah blah blah :cry:

Not if it's already been discussed at the Falmer inquiry, though.

Anyway, we're going to get Falmer so there's no point worrying.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Actually, I lied. I'd get over to Falmer, pronto and stone the sodding ducks. Once I'd successfully brought an apocalyptic end to their day I'd re-arm myself and wander across the footbridge to do the same to a Swan.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
garry nelsons left foot said:

Either that or I'll buy a couple of hundred bags of cement and tip them in that shitty little pond. :)

Sounds like a plan,

I reacon 5,000 of us waking him up out side Downing street every sunday for a month may make him reconsider :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here