Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How will you celebrate the Falmer 'YES'?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Not when it's in the middle of a sentence. We don't use a cap W for "week" or a cap Y for "year"... why should millennium be different?
Because in the context Richie was going on about, it's a proper noun. Millennium Stadium.

We don't want to confuse the poor boy, he may have changed it to a small "m".

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Everest said:
Because in the context Richie was going on about, it's a proper noun. Millennium Stadium.

We don't want to confuse the poor boy, he may have changed it to a small "m".

I think Ros was talking about 23:59 on the 31st December 1999 so it will be a small m.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Wardywonderland said:
I think Ros was talking about 23:59 on the 31st December 1999 so it will be a small m.
1999 or 2000?

As I said before, it was to stop confusing Richie.:p

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
with a small sweet sherry and a packet of roasted peanuts

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
not a clue , probably involve drinking mind :)

Sigull

'Arte et Marte'
Jul 16, 2003
Bracklesham Bay
Strike said:
Possibly celebrate with fellow Crawley based seagull fans, getting pissed somewhere, got any ideas, Wookie, wehatepalace, or Sigull what we could do?:jester:

1. celebrate by putting my sigull plate back on my new car

2. find Strike & Richard & all the other Crawley seagulls

AND GO F****NG LOOPY AT SEVERAL BOOZERS

3. do it all again at the next game wherever it is

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Safeway said:
I've got something quite special planned. All will be revealed nearer the time, all being well. ;)

If you get run over before this date, please make sure you leave directions to the blueprint of your plan. Perhaps written on the clean pair of pants you will no doubt be wearing.

I hope you don't get run over.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
will sit in a pub in weybridge on my own celebrating with ppl wondering what the hell im going on about!

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I have a bottle of champagne in the cupboard which has been there for over 3 years now.
I CAN NOT OPEN IT UNTILL WE GET THE "YES".
Then I will get drunk, fall over and possibly wet the bed.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I'll probably be in Exeter, so I will gather up any Brighton fans I can find and anyone else who wants to come for the ride and get stupendously drunk. I'll also announce it repeatedly on my radio show, just so everyone knows why I'm drunk.

:drink: :clap2: :drink: :clap2: :drink: :clap2:

Edit - and also ceremonially play the entire Seagulls Ska CD on air a few times.

Last edited:

colinpants

IT CONSULTANT
Jan 24, 2005
I'll proberbly do a bit of all the above things really (might hold back on the wanking tho) but plenty of beer and deep joy.

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
samparish said:
I'll probably be in Exeter, so I will gather up any Brighton fans I can find and anyone else who wants to come for the ride and get stupendously drunk. I'll also announce it repeatedly on my radio show, just so everyone knows why I'm drunk.

:drink: :clap2: :drink: :clap2: :drink: :clap2:

Edit - and also ceremonially play the entire Seagulls Ska CD on air a few times.

And the Des Lynam thing? :clap2:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
The Large One said:
Offer myself up as the recipient of a golden shower to anyone who wants to partake.

After the amount I'd have drunk, I will just need to go. If you happen to be there ...... well, that's up to you, makes no difference to me.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I'll probably get the Glenfiddich out of the cupboard, pour a double (no ice), light up the biggest cigar that I can find, sit down in my most comfortable armchair, and toast to the future of the Albion.

OR

Get my mates together and organise a "Lets Get Pissed Now Albion Have Secured Falmer" Party, now that sounds more like it !!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here