Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How will you celebrate the Falmer 'YES'?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I was discussing this the other day in a pub in Derby.

I will probably go into a bit of shock, go mad for a few minutes and then not know what to do with myself.

I have terrible visions of it being like the Millennium and ending up a bit of an anti climax...

Everyone should head for the Goldstone site to celebrate with a mass piss up.

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Capital "M" in Millennium, TCoPB. :lolol:

It depends what date we get the "yes". If JP drags it out to the last week in Oct, I'll have a few bevvies on the beach in Egypt.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Get on the phone to everybody I know and depending on the time of day (if I'm at work) then go quietly mad and long for the clock to tick round to 16.45 so that I can get to a pub and celebrate with Albion mates. Forget dinner :drink:

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Most probably with an unhealthy amount of ale at my local, The Crown, together with a fellow exile who lives in my Northants village.

I will probably spend the day on NSC trying to persuade people that the pages of planning conditions that will accompany the YES decision are:-

(a) expected (because most of them will have been worded by the Club); and

(b) not a problem.

Meanwhile Falmer Parish Council will be telling the media that the stadium can't possibly happen, because the conditions will prove to be too onerous.

Lord Bracknell said:
I will probably spend the day on NSC trying to persuade people that the pages of planning conditions that will accompany the YES decision are:-

(a) expected (because most of them will have been worded by the Club); and

(b) not a problem.

You reckon NSC's not going to crash on decision day? :jester:

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Go into shock for a bit and then go a bit mental.

:clap2:

I can't wait for the day to come, it's been too long already.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'll just pop along to the post office and draw my pension!:p

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Safeway said:
You reckon NSC's not going to crash on decision day? :jester:

Consideing Safeways -entirely- right here, I'll be spending the entire day hitting F5 on the tab with NSC in it in the hope it'll come back up for a bit, while trying to find other sites with any people on them

D

Deleted User X18H

I will masterbate in Pool Valley over a picture of John Prescott live on south today........................

D

Deleted User X18H

Now that was a 1900 post .............no its 10 to midnight.

Jul 20, 2003
a quiet pint in 'The Swan' at Falmer and let the landlord know that I'm there so I can remember 'when all this was fields'

:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here