Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How will YOU celebrate the death of Margaret Thatcher?

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I mean it can't be long now.

I'm envisaging street parties, pubs open for 24 hours, ale flowing freely from anywhere it can be sourced and some truly spectacular firework displays.

Made any plans yet?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Jelly and Ice Cream, I heard.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I won't, but I'll look forward to well deserved state funeral and a day off work for everyone!

Is the right answer many people underestimate the private wealth she gave to this nation.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Most pubs ARE open 24 hours anyway. I won't celebrate her death. Whilst she had her faults, she sowed the seed to rescue Britain from mass inflation and a country on it's knees.

I am yet to see any suitable evidence to suggest that she could have saved the mines or avoided selling off our assets. We were broke and something needed to be done.

Ps Should we re-open the mines? Seems to me that coal power is a thing of the past.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Do we get a day off work when she pops her clogs?!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i shall smile and think to myself 'you evil witch, you got yours in the end'

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
I hope that a lot will reflect on the sadness of the passing away of probably Britains greatest ever Prime Minister.
They will. But when it does happen, best let the soap dodgers have there 5 minutes of fun slating her. I'm sure half the morons who hate Thatcher, are not old enough to remember her splendid reign:love:

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Best prime minister? Did she unite the nation during the biggest and most bloodthirsty war of all time? I don't think so, lets not go crazy here.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
They will. But when it does happen, best let the soap dodgers have there 5 minutes of fun slating her. I'm sure half the morons who hate Thatcher, are not old enough to remember her splendid regin:love:

I worked for an insolvency practice in the 1980's, we LOVED what she did for our business.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
....by selling off public assets cheap
Well they had to pay for all the debets Labour run up somehow.

I just scared what will happen this time, as Labour have f***ed us all again with there spend spend spend policy, and theres nothing to sell off time.

The one eyed Scottish twat even managed to sell all our gold reserves, when gold was at its lowest. I wouldn't be surprised if the Tories let Labour win next time, and let them sort their own mess out. The next election could be like that classic episode of New Statesman where they all tell the public the truth!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here