Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How will you be influencing tonight's result?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Wearing the Yellow Skint shirt I wore for the first game at the Amex v Donny and the lucky socks, which actually did the business on the first outing v Brentford. Nailed on win :moo:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Probably by trying to ignore it until the end. I don't have Sky and hate listening to them on the radio (every possession by the opposition seems to be an immediate goal).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Aside from my 'lucky' Gross t-shirt, I'm a little short of influence.

I'm thinking of putting a tenner on palace, as that all but guarantees them not winning.
But obviously I'm struggling to see that through, at the moment.

Ah, sorry. Now I am up to speed with social media I thought you meant influencing like Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg (PewDiePie), Konrad Cunha Danta (Canal KondZilla) and Vlad and Niki

My bad.

(being flippant and facetious was my second answer).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My head is getting close to exploding. Will that help? Only if I put a paper bag over it.

Right I'm off to my mate's house for fear, missplaced optimism, disappointment and, finally, disgust :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 2719

My head is getting close to exploding. Will that help? Only if I put a paper bag over it.

Right I'm off to my mate's house for fear, missplaced optimism, disappointment and, finally, disgust :thumbsup:

So tempting............rise above it Mouldy old son.

SimpKingpin

See the match?
Aug 8, 2020
Worthing -> NYC
Went for a run. Generally believe that if I do healthy things, then good things will happen.

Not sure I ran fast enough to make up for Bissouma's absence unfortunately. Sorry lads.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Err was having a shit day...couldn't face a loss so turned it off on 89 mins...hope it helped.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I shall, in the 85th minute, be bumping a post that suggested we were destined to lose anyway.

You're welcome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here