Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How will we beat Palace again...........

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So it dont really matter when we take another 3 points from you?

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
AJ's Love Monkey said:
No go ahead that would be marvellous!! :down:

Not very loyal is it?It doesn't matter how crap things are,you don't wish defeat against your arch enemy.Must be a teletext fan:lolol:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Blayney

Reid El Abd Butters Dodd

Carole Nicolas Oatway Hammond

Knight Turienzo

Although I'd be loath to drop Frutos, who I rate, I think we need a combative midfield out. One of the wingers would miss out, for me.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
We beat Palace by being totally focused and commited.It doesn't matter who is playing on the day as long as they give 100%.Win the 50/50 balls etc and we will be ok again

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
rogue said:
Not very loyal is it?It doesn't matter how crap things are,you don't wish defeat against your arch enemy.Must be a teletext fan:lolol:

let me enlighten you Roguey it was a tongue in cheek statement, the thought of getting turned over by you lot twice makes me feel nauseus! :sick:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
rogue said:
We beat Palace by being totally focused and commited.It doesn't matter who is playing on the day as long as they give 100%.Win the 50/50 balls etc and we will be ok again

Agreed but it helped you had nothing to play against on the night, whatever happens it wont be the same Palace team you saw then

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
I don't think it matters too much what eleven men he puts out the most important thing is that the withdean is rocking, and the fans let our players know how much this game means to us, if the atmosphere is as it normally is at the Withdean i think we'll get battered.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Redhead said:
I don't think it matters too much what eleven men he puts out the most important thing is that the withdean is rocking, and the fans let our players know how much this game means to us, if the atmosphere is as it normally is at the Withdean i think we'll get battered.

If we have to rely on our home support to save us, then we are truly f***ed...:down:

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
garry nelsons left foot said:
If we have to rely on our home support to save us, then we are truly f***ed...:down:

Exactally, surely for this one game we can get all of the home fans singing, chanting and vocally getting behind the team, for this one game lets shut the moaners up and get behind the team, first time with the new seating, perhaps could signal the start of a new noisy era at Withers!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Redhead said:
Exactally, surely for this one game we can get all of the home fans singing, chanting and vocally getting behind the team, for this one game lets shut the moaners up and get behind the team, first time with the new seating, perhaps could signal the start of a new noisy era at Withers!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

That's the kind of positive spirit Ilike to see!:)

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
We made more noise than Palace at Selhurst despite them haveing greater numbers so, by simple logic out singing them at home should be easier...providing everyone gets innvolved, i know every one supports football there own way, and some people do like to sit quitely (wierdos :jester: ) but this is Palace, we couldn't buy a win in October till Palace, we need the same again, and i believe we need a buzzing atmosphere to do it!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Redhead said:
Noisy Withers......................QUALITY POST:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It might improve things now that the away fans will be near J/H block so we can hurl insults which can actually be heard by them

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
What would improve things would be if everyone in the blocks joined in and not just the usual suspects...........:angry:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Blayney
Hart Dodd Butters Reid
Carole Hammond Oatway Frutos
Robinson Knight

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Yorkie said:
It might improve things now that the away fans will be near J/H block so we can hurl insults which can actually be heard by them
The front row at the new 'away end' - aka the Far Away End - is an amazing 50 metres from the goal-line! For the old away stand that gap was a mere 35 metres. Any chance we can sell them all binoculars? Radios?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here