Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How was it for you?

Your Best Glastonbury moments/acts, circus, stalls, cinema etc.

Popped over to The Queens Head stage and saw Tiffany Page, sexy woman sounded great. Muses rocked the house, Scissor Sisters, camper than ever. Nneka, never herard of her before but bril. The Saw Doctors, good as ever. Jackson Brown, did not play for long enough but a good chill out. Slash, wearing hot pants sexy legs

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I can't believe I'm saying it but I really enjoyed Vampire Weekend. I'd always assumed they were some emo kids shit BUT they were absolutely GREAT in the Friday evening sunshine and a real highlight for me.

A-Skillz playing the EXCELLENT Cube Henge was another top bit of entertainment as he dropped bassline driven stonker after stonker.

Orbital on the Sunday night were AWESOME and it was criminal that they clashed with Stevie. Deserved a whole DAY to themselves to be honest.

The bit where Florence from & The Machine popped up to do You Got The Love with Dizzee Rascal was also CORKING.

Caught a bit of La Roux although found myself disappointed to only hear the originals and not the very excellent remixes of In For The Kill and I'm Not Your Toy.

Seasick Steve was interesting.

Chase and Status were good.

Fatboy Slim much like always but still enjoyable.

Bit disappointed with Simian Mobile Disco, Stanton Warriors and High Contrast, none of whom seemed to get going.

Park Stage was the surprise of the fest for me, as I had some great times there even if I didn't see anyone I'd heard of.

Kissy Sell Out was BANG ON and the Rat Pack made Sunday night complete.

I am burned all over, my head is pounding and most of my septum appears to be missing. Bloody great time though.

BEST. GLASTO. EVER.

Just wish I hadn't wasted two hours of Sunday watching that shower of shit in South Africa

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Definitely awesome.

Snoop was dope. 1000's of people singing along (badly) to Gin N Juice was ill.
The Stranglers were very enjoyable.
Foreign Beggars were dope despite the soundman for the West Dance tent being a retard. The 'wall of death' at the end was insane.
George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic were BRILLIANT.
DJ Craze played some crazy shit at the aforementioned Cubehenge.
Stevie Wonder was MAGIC.

The gigs I played with Kormac's Big Band were pretty sick. The 4am one in Shangri La was insane, and the one in the Pussy Parlure on Sunday night was just as weird, but in a different way.

The 10 hour trek back on no sleep was not fun.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here