Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to get to Orient

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Barrel of Fun said:
Might be a nice relief of all the built up frustration. Nah! I will have a quite cry into my coffee and get on with some work...:(

Don't go BoF SJ is getting quite upset with the lack of attention he is getting on here, its been nearly 2 days!!

:lolol:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Stinkers Bridge said:
I'm afraid I get very confused on the rail network and this whole new fangled Underground thingy.
I think the best bet is to either get a taxi from your front door to the ground or get a kindly friend to give you a lift.

Is that any help?

ae they not running a coach from Buxted? I think we should be told!

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Stinkers Bridge said:
Apparently 'Dave the coach driver' of Buxted Coaches is poorly so it has been cancelled.

Half true. Dave the Coach Driver, proprieter of Daves Coaches (Buxted) Ltd, hasnt actually got any coaches now. So the dreadful runs illness that he came up with (or out with, if you like) appears to be just a cover story.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Tubby Mondays said:
Half true. Dave the Coach Driver, proprieter of Daves Coaches (Buxted) Ltd, hasnt actually got any coaches now. So the dreadful runs illness that he came up with (or out with, if you like) appears to be just a cover story.

He's still got the three wheeler though hasn't he??

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Nooooo i said he looked like Anthony Cotton from Corrie! :rolleyes:
You seriously have To get out more, bad leg or no bad leg. Knowing a corrie star is bad news IMO.:lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Stinkers Bridge said:
What happened to his coaches?

Uncle B has "borrowed" them?

Maybe he has taken one to the NCS arms?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
How do you get there by car from brighton.....just managed to get a car load of us!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ive had a look at the tube map and Im confused because there is no stop called Brisbane Road like there was for Upton Park...

The orient express doesnt stop by Brisbane road at all :(

Somebody must know the answer surely?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here