Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to deal with gloating plastics today!

seagull1981

Blue & White Forever
Aug 8, 2010
the plastics are only having a pop because they're now jealous. believe it or not they're.

reason as to why...

Over the last 15 years brighton have been down in the dumps. they couldnt possibly support the local team. why? 'because they're shit innit'... so they've all picked their plastic team to support from their sofa's.

BUT NOW... brighton (their local team) are suddenly moving up. These plastics are now royally pissed off because they wanted to support them over the last 15 years but they feared being slated for supporting a 'shit team' so they chickened out. They're now jealous of the local fans who support their local club. There is NOTHING better in football than seeing the local team you support do well. Over the last year and a half brighton have done very well. these plastics have had to deal with brighton talk in and around their lives for the first time in ages. they want to join in and be a part of it but they cant now, its too late for them. they've chosen their team. they cant possibly change can they. They'll be even more plastic. They have selfishly ruined their football supporting life just because they didnt want their team to be 'shit' for a few years whilst they rebuilt. They now detest the amount of local people who go to games week in week out. they cant get tickets for their clubs, nor afford it. The travel for starters is too expensive. they all now realise they have made one huge massive f***ing mistake!

moral of the story is: plastics will NEVER know what it feels like to support a team properly. That alone should make you ALL grin for the rest of the day!:D

p.s. to all palace fans... on this matter only... i respect you greatly!

BRILLIANT explination, coulldn't be worded any better IMO!

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
the plastics are only having a pop because they're now jealous. believe it or not they're.

reason as to why...

Over the last 15 years brighton have been down in the dumps. they couldnt possibly support the local team. why? 'because they're shit innit'... so they've all picked their plastic team to support from their sofa's.

BUT NOW... brighton (their local team) are suddenly moving up. These plastics are now royally pissed off because they wanted to support them over the last 15 years but they feared being slated for supporting a 'shit team' so they chickened out. They're now jealous of the local fans who support their local club. There is NOTHING better in football than seeing the local team you support do well. Over the last year and a half brighton have done very well. these plastics have had to deal with brighton talk in and around their lives for the first time in ages. they want to join in and be a part of it but they cant now, its too late for them. they've chosen their team. they cant possibly change can they. They'll be even more plastic. They have selfishly ruined their football supporting life just because they didnt want their team to be 'shit' for a few years whilst they rebuilt. They now detest the amount of local people who go to games week in week out. they cant get tickets for their clubs, nor afford it. The travel for starters is too expensive. they all now realise they have made one huge massive f***ing mistake!

moral of the story is: plastics will NEVER know what it feels like to support a team properly. That alone should make you ALL grin for the rest of the day!:D

p.s. to all palace fans... on this matter only... i respect you greatly!

Yes indeed.
I would also add that I wind them up with.
The future is bright the future is Brighton... I mean how can you say the future is er Liver..pool?
At least we have a great stadium thankfully (thought Anfield was a dump, they really need to upgrade that place)
Amex has atmosphere. Without the Brighton fans it would have been (yesterday) as quiet as the graves up the road ( next to Stanley park).
I am sure I will come up with more as the day progresses but they will never shake my support or resolve.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
I have found this pretty simple. Sales meeting this mroning i had to listen to about 5 minutes of hilarious jokes from plastic premier league fans. In front of 30 other sales people i asked them the following:

1. Details and fan number of your season ticket
2. Number of grounds visited within the last 10 years
3. List your top goals scorer of every season for the last 10 years
3. Name your shirt sponsors each season for the last 20 years.

Funnily enough there were epic fails on each of these points - and then a silence. In summing up I suggested that their numbers were shit quarter to date which showed they were playing at being software sales people so I should not be surprised that they were playing at being a football supporter.

Plastic sales person - plastic fan - in short, a retarded, irrelevant pimple on the arse of the world. Come back when you ahve done your number and been to a game. A long wait methinks.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
In short, if they pipe up, tell them you only discuss football with other football SUPPORTERS. THis will leave them looking puzzled, but explain to them, that they follow a team, they don't support them.

They are followers, not supporters. Supporters go to games and support THEIR team. The plastics follow A team by watching them on the tellybox. Because they say they support Man U or Liverpool or whoever, doesn't mean they do, they may follow them, but they dont support them. Because they buy a shirt every other year, doesn't make them a supporter. I buy George Jeans, but that does not mean that I support Asda.

Explain if it wasn't for Sky, they only following they could do is by watching Match of the Day, or looking at their sticker albums.

Last edited:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
f*** off you plastic cvnt has worked well for me today.

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
According to that footyroots website, Palace should be my second favourite team.

On another note, imagine how many we would pack in the Amex if those plastic fans supported their local team.(I know we fill it week in and week out, but if it were larger) Also if teams like Darlington would still be in trouble, if the local population supported them and not a Prem club.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Sussed out a scouse fan today, he told me he went, so I asked him what happened in the 83rd minute to hold up play (the streaker) and couldnt answer, and couldnt even name the stand he was in, tossers the lot of them

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Did you honestly expect anything else ??? Any football fan just loves to rub it in , yesterday was your turn :) You will , in time , get your own back thats the way it goes . Man up and take it on the chin ,your little pi ss taking run has stalled for the time being :)

Last edited:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I regard yesterday as a 4-3 technical win. We scored more goals than they did, therefore we won. Easy.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Yes indeed.
I would also add that I wind them up with.
The future is bright the future is Brighton... I mean how can you say the future is er Liver..pool?
At least we have a great stadium thankfully (thought Anfield was a dump, they really need to upgrade that place)
Amex has atmosphere. Without the Brighton fans it would have been (yesterday) as quiet as the graves up the road ( next to Stanley park).
I am sure I will come up with more as the day progresses but they will never shake my support or resolve.

I think Anfield will look brilliant when they fill the corners in!!! :)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Plastics. You gotta love 'em :)

plastic.jpg

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I'm quite fortunate - whilst there are a few people in the office where I am who "support" premier league teams, most of them don't have a scooby doo what the score was because theyre not proper fans or they support arsenal.

I also have Leicester, Reading, Millwall and Brum fans in the office and other than asking where the circus music was they all were saying what we were about the match and didn't really take the piss.

Its easy to counter alot of what plastics say just by asking them to repeat everything they say all the time when they say something because you can't understand their cockney/scouse/Manc accent...

Sent from my iPhone using the power of Greyskull

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here