Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to deal with gloating plastics today!

D

Deleted User X18H

In Brighton office; Chelsea x2 Liverpool x2 Manchester United x4 Arsenal x 3

The sort that leave the pub early after the match so they can get their bus back to Hollingdean.

''I have seen more goals at Anfield than you ever will'' springs to mind for the Brightonian and Eastbournian 'scousers'

D

Deleted member 22389

Fing winding me up today. Just got a text, "ha ha, you scored three own goals"

Absolutely pathetic. Most of these text and gloating come from people who never ever go and watch their team. I fing hate plastics.
Foff you c's

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
These are the very worst type of fans. They genuinely believe that they are die-hard supporters because they never miss a game on Sky and have the latest shirt. I work with 6 Liverpool 'fans'. Not one of them went :tosser: but will take pleasure in trying to belittle me about the score.

Astonishingly, everyone in my office is a football fan this morning, even the bloody women.

And I fear I may be in a bit of bother for just saying "oh please do f*** off" to the office idiot who just proclaimed that the Albion MOM was the streaker.

Bet your life no-one says a word to the MD who is also a Brighton Season ticket holder.

CheshireSeagull

Jul 24, 2009
Cheshire
P**sed me of yesterday 80% of the people I know are liverpool fans! I had 12 texts 5 Facebook messages and 4 tweets all before 7 o'clock all of them just dishing out the abuse. Most of them were plastics gets right on my tits!

Rant over.

D

Deleted member 22389

These are the very worst type of fans. They genuinely believe that they are die-hard supporters because they never miss a game on Sky and have the latest shirt. I work with 6 Liverpool 'fans'. Not one of them went :tosser: but will take pleasure in trying to belittle me about the score.

Family friends, one of them supports Liverpool, was born in fing Leatherhead. Every time I go there, he always says "I will try to get to a game next season", these plastics all say the same fing thing don't they. They say it because they are genuinly embarrased about it.

D

Deleted member 22389

Astonishingly, everyone in my office is a football fan this morning, even the bloody women.

And I fear I may be in a bit of bother for just saying "oh please do f*** off" to the office idiot who just proclaimed that the Albion MOM was the streaker.

Bet your life no-one says a word to the MD who is also a Brighton Season ticket holder.

And that is even worse. The fing wkers always come out of the woodwork don't they. All they know about football is Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City. Hate these plastics. I don't blame you nearly telling someone to f*** off. I have been there before and it is so bloody irritating, even worse that is a Monday and you hate your job as well. Lets these people keep filling the pockets of teams like this, because it will be so fing funny when the money runs out. These silly wnkers only read the headlines.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Family friends, one of them supports Liverpool, was born in fing Leatherhead. Every time I go there, he always says "I will try to get to a game next season", these plastics all say the same fing thing don't they. They say it because they are genuinly embarrased about it.
Quite frankly their words and opinions are meaningless.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

The sort that leave the pub early after the match so they can get their bus back to Hollingdean.

''I have seen more goals at Anfield than you ever will'' springs to mind for the Brightonian and Eastbournian 'scousers'

Nothing wrong with 'the dean' Tim. We've never been burgled once, not like that wanky area you live in I shouldn't wager.

D

Deleted User X18H

Nothing wrong with 'the dean' Tim. We've never been burgled once, not like that wanky area you live in I shouldn't wager.
No but our former cleaner who lived in Wolverstone Drive turned up here once to tell us she had lost all her worldly possessions stolen in a burglary. After consulting with Mrs Hove Born&Bred I telephoned the police and arranged to have her arrested for vagrancy. (I jest of course we've got an AuPair)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Not really sure why the arsenal and chelsea fans will be gloating?

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
I got a text this morning from a Pompey fan taking the piss. This is living proof that Pompey fans are thick as pig shit.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
No but our former cleaner who lived in Wolverstone Drive turned up here once to tell us she had lost all her worldly possessions stolen in a burglary. After consulting with Mrs Hove Born&Bred I telephoned the police and arranged to have her arrested for vagrancy. (I jest of course we've got an AuPair)

Never heard of Wolverstone Drive, but I'm sure it's lovely.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Yep ! images[1].jpg
I got a text this morning from a Pompey fan taking the piss. This is living proof that Pompey fans are thick as pig shit.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Ask them what they think of the pies at Anfield, and for the non-Liverpool fans, add in a question about how they compare to the pies at their own ground?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I had a really good chat about it with a Nigel and a Spurs fan at work today. No gloating at all luckily. The Palace fan was very cool about it and also intelligent. Would put some of the local Eagles on here to shame.

D

Deleted member 18477

the plastics are only having a pop because they're now jealous. believe it or not they're.

reason as to why...

Over the last 15 years brighton have been down in the dumps. they couldnt possibly support the local team. why? 'because they're shit innit'... so they've all picked their plastic team to support from their sofa's.

BUT NOW... brighton (their local team) are suddenly moving up. These plastics are now royally pissed off because they wanted to support them over the last 15 years but they feared being slated for supporting a 'shit team' so they chickened out. They're now jealous of the local fans who support their local club. There is NOTHING better in football than seeing the local team you support do well. Over the last year and a half brighton have done very well. these plastics have had to deal with brighton talk in and around their lives for the first time in ages. they want to join in and be a part of it but they cant now, its too late for them. they've chosen their team. they cant possibly change can they. They'll be even more plastic. They have selfishly ruined their football supporting life just because they didnt want their team to be 'shit' for a few years whilst they rebuilt. They now detest the amount of local people who go to games week in week out. they cant get tickets for their clubs, nor afford it. The travel for starters is too expensive. they all now realise they have made one huge massive f***ing mistake!

moral of the story is: plastics will NEVER know what it feels like to support a team properly. That alone should make you ALL grin for the rest of the day!:D

p.s. to all palace fans... on this matter only... i respect you greatly!

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here