Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How should I respond to this work email?

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Hi Paul,

I have been contacted to advise me that your vehicle was parked in Astral Towers this morning and was occupying two bays.

With parking at a premium in the Crawley area and a restricted amount of bays leased by FC, I'm sure you appreciate that we need to ensure people are parking correctly.

Regards,

Dan

I thought perhaps.........is this really your job? Get a f*cking life!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
How about,

I think my vehicle was forced to take up part of the second bay as some silly fellow was impeding in my bay, I agree about the parking in Crawley and am part of a pressure group to sort out these people from taking up much needed space in the town.

Kindest regards
your name.

P.S. Get a life you complete twat.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Ask him who contacted him to advise him? tosser

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Bluejuice said:
Do you work for Air Miles?

I work across the road from the "half empty" carpark at First Choice

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Get a wheelchair and wheel yourself up to your boss' office and then break down in tears, calling him an insensitive xxxx and threatening to take him to court for discrimination.

Anyway, since when has parking space in Crawley been at a premium? The whole f***ing dump of a town was built with cars in mind. Sure in the shopping centre you have to pay to get close to the shops but it's hardly expensive compared to Brighton and there's always plenty of space to park in. Furthermore there are plenty of places you can park in and around the centre for free, and without getting in anybody's way. And where you are is even more laughable. Most of Manor Royal is car park, and none of it restricted. What a crock of crap

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
as a member of the parking sideways society.....................................

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
I do pix for FC brochures fcad,

on the subject of the email, it seems a reasonable request to me. I wouldnt be upset by it fcad

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just ignore it or delete FFS, pathetic jobsworth

bailey

Sep 24, 2005
Seafront Brighton
Formerly Known as DEZ said:
Hi Paul,

I have been contacted to advise me that your vehicle was parked in Astral Towers this morning and was occupying two bays.

With parking at a premium in the Crawley area and a restricted amount of bays leased by FC, I'm sure you appreciate that we need to ensure people are parking correctly.

Regards,

Dan

What exactly is Dan's point? He doesn't say you should park correctly next time just asks whether you appreciate that he needs to ensure people are parking correctly.

You could be sarcastic and send back:

Dear Dan,

Thank you for your email.

I certainly do appreciate that you need to ensure people are parking correctly. Keep up the good work!

Yours.....

driddles

Nov 8, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Unfortunately when I arrived the car next to my spot was improperly parked. As such I needed to either smash into the improperly parked car or park a touch over the line. Realising this is such a trivial issue I parked over the line and thought nothing of it. Clearly in future I will need to smash into the existing car. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Say you got your missus to drive you in and park..

*Note to self prepare for a flaming from female NSC users

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here