Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How scary are COWS?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Surely as long as you don't keep running in a straight line a cow would never catch you, cutting left and right etc. I can't imagine that cows can turn on a six pence, and you could also throw them a fake, make out you're cutting left and then go right.

:thumbsup:

Sheep are more worrying, if you've ever walked through and a field of sheep, the way a lot of them stand their ground and just stare at you. Not good.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Cows are pussies. Turn and run at them and they will bolt. Until you turn round and walk off again. Just keep doing this, making sure you make a bit of progress each time.Whatever you do don't run away from them, they will chase you. To add excitement, see how far away from the fence you are brave enough to start running, and when they chase you, still have enough time to jump over it and get out of the way.

Surely as long as you don't keep running in a straight line a cow would never catch you, cutting left and right etc. I can't imagine that cows can turn on a six pence, and you could also throw them a fake, make out you're cutting left and then go right.

Sheep are more worrying, if you've ever walked through and a field of sheep, the way a lot of them stand their ground and just stare at you. Not good.

Sheep are not scary. Geese on the other hand... Those fuckers stand their gruond, you walk round them.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Nice one Commander, tried this and failed the stupid thing just kept running, but you're right the old shimmy left and right did help but I'm getting on a bit and don't run that fast anyway.

Going up and down the levy really did the trick they don't like going up or down that but still very scary ,... would have been hysterical if you we're outside looking in though!

On the hillside by The Dyke Inn, there's been a herd that have actively attacked people.

I've heard through a mate who works at Whitehall that those are the buggers who are members of the SCS (Special Cow Service)

Apparently they're undergoing training before being parachuted into Afghanistan where they are to perform a dirty tricks campaign against the Taleban - poor sods won't know what hit them. They'll be walking through an apparently normal field full of your regular bovine best when wham - it will be carage.........

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905

It's rarely an individual cow doing the running though as the whole herd tend to follow suit and when they stampede they are spread out, you might avoid a few but not all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here