Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How refreshing

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That seems a very jaundiced view.

He always seems very level-headed with his feet firmly on the ground. Some relatively innocent remarks he has made on occasion have been, in my view, taken out of context and blown up out of all proportion.

To begin to compare him to the negative side of Mourinho is laughable.

Laughable? I’d say ‘cruel’, ‘spiteful’ and ‘pathetic’ as well as being about as insightful as Boris Johnson telling parliament that there were no parties at No.10.

So not for the first time a poor choice of analogue.

But the point I was trying to make is 'they' all need something to butt up against.
I just don't think a few fans booing after a game he's subsequently said 'the fans needed that cos we've been shite at home', is the hill he needs to repeatedly return too. (Hence Maureen)

Had I said Fergie, Wenger or Michael Jordan - I might just have got away with it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I just don't think a few fans booing after a game he's subsequently said 'the fans needed that cos we've been shite at home', is the hill he needs to repeatedly return too..

Where has he returned to this hill (whatever it is ) and "repeatedly" ?
Acknowledging the fans deserved better home results in a couple of interviews since Saturday and that he's noticed that (in one interview i think) rather jokingly that online you can find people that aren't that keen on him does not in the slightest merit attention let alone prompting over excited comparisons with Mourinho etc.
Why are you so fussed about it ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Where has he returned to this hill (whatever it is ) and "repeatedly" ?
Acknowledging the fans deserved better home results in a couple of interviews since Saturday and that he's noticed that (in one interview i think) rather jokingly that online you can find people that aren't that keen on him does not in the slightest merit attention let alone prompting over excited comparisons with Mourinho etc.
Why are you so fussed about it ?

It's odd that you took the time to edit away half of what I wrote which answers most of what you then question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here