Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How others now view us.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Of course we don't really care as long as we survive, but after seeing Jake Humphreys tweet, retweeted by Tim Krul..... I wonder how our reputation can go in less than 2 seasons, from the cheeky likeable club from the south coast, to what appears in a lot of peoples eyes to be a very boring team, one dimensional and lacking threat....?

"Having watched Brighton today, and I know I’m not impartial, but you really should be pleased about the prospect of an expansive, exciting, ambitious Norwich team...full of home-grown talents...joining the [MENTION=34361]PremierLeague[/MENTION].
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]"
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

JAKE HUMPHREY, W*NKER, W*NKER.

The double over your lot. Your arrogance misplaced.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
He was fair today tbh, leave it there.

I agree. His team are more or less down, we didn't humiliate them today and although they look a beaten club they have a lot of youth talent and their Premier league status looks like it is coming to an end. They achieved it on a shoestring by Premier league standards and have not disgraced themselves one little bit. Let's learn from the Arsenal debacle
and have a bit of humility. :thumbsup:

Besides we are not safe YET!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here