Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
18 when I joined the WRNS.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Shegull said:
What am I doing wrong. Most kids get to a certain age and leave home - mine keep moving back home :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Turn nasty.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I MOVED OUT OF MY DADS WHEN I WAS -9 MONTHS AND I MOVED OUT OF MY MUMS A YEAR BEFORE MY FIRST BIRTHDAY

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
22 from Newhaven Marina into a lovely little bungalow in Telscombe that cost £15 a month to heat on a combi boiler and every penny I had on the mortgage!
we had Princess coach and then moved to a bigger house in Telscombe when Lil' coach was arriving. I sacrificed my second bathroom when Tiny coach arrived unexpectedly. Now there's a queue of five for the toilet, shower, bath or sink in the morning.
I've been known to have to pee in the sink due to the length of the queue - but dont tell anyone! :lolol:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Shegull said:
What am I doing wrong. Most kids get to a certain age and leave home - mine keep moving back home :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

You're far too nice, you just need to get Philip a shotgun and park him in the upstairs window any time any of them come near :jester:

D

Deleted User X18H

Thats cos it nice down here and doesn't smell of shit every time you open the door .except in Croydon and certain parts of Worthing

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here