Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How old is NSC?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I hopped on board in 1998 or 1999 (can't remember which tho' sure mods can confirm).
In those days dominated by some wonderful characters such as Hart's Shirt, Simster, Kit Napier's Kitbag, Rickey Marlowe's Hairpiece (RIP), Man of Harveys and Dick Knight's Mum and some lesser mortals: Taffy, Pycho, Lethal Weapon and others ....

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
bhafc99 said:
I used it in 1997, duting all the Archer/Bellotti campaigning. I remember meeting Gary (Manx) at one of the matches that year, and a couple of times later. Haven't seen him for ages now though. Even in those early days the board had an effect, not least when a spurious "Let's get Archer over Christmas" smokescreen message allegedly led to him having to spend the holidays away from Mellor.

I am not sure (who ever you are) why you have not seen me at any games since 1997. Iam have been to well over 60 including 11 this season.

Anyway I created NSC ineither late 1996 or January 1997 (not exactly sure when) on my original website "The Seagulls Server" (Seagulls Server started in 1996, two weeks before the famous York City match).
Fans United was spawned from the "Campaign Pages" which ran alongside NSC.

So you can all blame me for the hours, days, months, years of you life you have wasted on here :D

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
ManxSeagull said:
I am not sure (who ever you are) why you have not seen me at any games since 1997. Iam have been to well over 60 including 11 this season.

Anyway I created NSC ineither late 1996 or January 1997 (not exactly sure when) on my original website "The Seagulls Server" (Seagulls Server started in 1996, two weeks before the famous York City match).
Fans United was spawned from the "Campaign Pages" which ran alongside NSC.

So you can all blame me for the hours, days, months, years of you life you have wasted on here :D

MS ...... I never knew ....
you're an Albion hero ..... humble ... thank you

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I first posted at the beginning of 98 when I bought a computer and went online, I am sure that there are a few names around today who posted then and have followed NSC through several incarnations.

We have been plagued by the occasional spammer who has tried and failed to ruin the site, DTE comes to mind with his endless postings, he faded away and presumably finds something equally pointless to do with his time elsewhere. For me it isn't just the footy and being able to keep up with the Albion as during the majority of my time online I lived in Scotland and the Netherlands, but the general humour that is found in the threads. I know we have NSC gold for the better bits but some of the threads are almost beyond belief, witness the recent one on cats crapping in your garden and how to prevent them, where else can you find stuff like that.

NSC - 1% football, 99% entertainment

Long may it continue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here