Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How often do you wear a Albion top on average?

How often do you wear a Albion top?

• 1 day a week

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • 2 days a week

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • 3 days a week

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • 4 days a week

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • 5 days a week

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • 6 days a week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7 days a week

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Never

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Varys during the season I wear them more often than I do off season but I would say two or three times.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Is this just the stripes or does it include Albion related Tshirts as well?

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Probably about once a week, i prefer to wear the centenary shirt than the current one though, wearing it now in fact! :clap2:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I usually save wearing my Albion tops for special occasions, I have a range of tops picked up on my travels that I wear around the house, but I would say that I wear some form of footy top pretty well every day of the week.

poke

Oct 19, 2003
usually only wear it for games, ocassionally wear it at other times but not that often.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Only ever gets worn for home games, and that is without fail, or down the pub for televised away matches.

Only exception is holidays when I wear it down to the pool/beach or flying down mountains in the snow.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
If its actual kit not related t-shirts then maybe once a fortnight if that that, I wear albion related t-shirts far more often.

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
pasty said:
Only exception is holidays when I wear it down to the pool/beach or flying down mountains in the snow.

Like this......

Jon_XmasDay2.jpg

The Orange Seagull

Time Traveller
Jul 8, 2004
Stuck in the 80's
does anyone remember the kingstonian cup match in the 90s where the pre match entertainment in the "robert peel" pub included the girl stripper performing with the albion shirt someone had thrown to her.............classic!!..........:eek:

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
RoyalAli said:
Quality.
I'm going skiing at Christmas, I'll make sure I get some snaps of me flying down reds with my hoops on (or horizontal stripes, thanks to Puma)

Excellent time to ski. That photo was actually taken on last Christmas Day. Enjoy.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Matchdays only. Plus a couple of times on holiday (need to educate the masses)

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Does anyone else find themselves sub-consciously buying clothes that are in blue/white, just blue or just white?

It occured to me the other day that alot of my clothes are in various shades of blue with a bit of white or vice-versa.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
the wife wears it more than i do ....always improves my performance if you catch my drift !....:)

kevinsmith

Jan 25, 2004
Portslade
Only wear the stripes to matches. Wear the away shirts(Black and the yellow ones) during the working week.
Do get some funny looks from customers in my cab with the sponsers name. Makes for good conversation though

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
magoo said:
Does anyone else find themselves sub-consciously buying clothes that are in blue/white, just blue or just white?

It occured to me the other day that alot of my clothes are in various shades of blue with a bit of white or vice-versa.

yes magoo, all my tracksuit bottoms are blue or navy, and most shirts i have are white. oh and i wear white socks !!!!!:lolol: :lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Normaly when abroad holidays etc:lolol:
Don't have one at the moment and god knows when i'll buy one,probably when dick stops designing.:lolol:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I can wear whatever i like at work, so i normally wear an old albion shirt as i don't mind the old ones getting dirty, if i'm playing football i normally wear the stripes aswell and also on match day's so i do wear an albion shirt quite alot

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here