Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much would you value the current first team at ?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
For me, El Abd is the hardest player to guess a value for. He isn't usually the first name on the team sheet but is an absolutely essential squad player. He can play across the back four and even as a defensive midfielder. I can see why managers keep extending his contract.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Anyone putting Bennett at 250k or under needs their head tested. We paid about 300k for him didn't we? Given his performances this year there's no way we would accept anything below 700k imo.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Brezovan 20K
Painter 100K
Elphick 250K
El Abd 50K
Dicker 200k
Navarro 75K
Crofts 250K
Bennett 300K
Holroyd 20K
Murray 450K
Dickinson 200K
Davies 50K
Tunnicliffe 100K

I have only put down contracted first team (or ex-first team)- what do you think ?
Would you be happy if a championship team offered the above for any of our players ?:thumbsup:

Championship team ? Crofts 250K ?

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
It appears that Murray is a football genious one minute and crap the next according to some posters - he has consistently scored goals for 4 seasons - I think we could recoup what we spent on him.
I have heard that some people say that Crofts is a poor mans Robert Codnor, which i think is unfair!
And Elphick will get better and Better as he gets older - Ok prone to the odd mistake but has the potential to play championship level.

And I gave all these subliminal hints !

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
the SQUAD is nowhere near worth as much as what we have paid to assemble it

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm amazed at just how many people are over valuing Murray.

Players who score 1 in 2 at this level are worth having. And raw talent wise, he IS one of the best players in the squad and on his day one of the best strikers in the division.

Gus just needs to get him focused.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
elphicks chronic lack of pace means he will never get higher than a lower table championship side

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here