Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Never get it cut

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I go to a local barbers where the lovely lady not only cuts my hair nice but also massages the back of my head with her norks while she does it. All for the bargain price of £9. :thumbsup:

Are you sure that it is a barbers?

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Till the other day when I had some well gay HIGHLIGHTS put in my hair i'd never paid more than a tenner. I'm good mates with the owner so it still only cost me 20 notes for a haircut that is boybandtastic so i'd consider that a bargain! :cool:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I think that generally the more you pay the more of a gayer you are :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He is such a f***ing IDIOT. Mind you, he can afford it.

Also, he tells me he is a volunteer steward at the Race for Life tomorrow. It will be full on milf-heaven, so he needs to look his best.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I go to a local barbers where the lovely lady not only cuts my hair nice but also massages the back of my head with her norks while she does it. All for the bargain price of £9. :thumbsup:

Exactly the same.

Not only that, but my barbers is LICENSED, and has a HAPPY HOUR, so if you go at the right time, you get all the above and a bottle of grolsch, while you wait, for a ten-spot.

DEAL.

£7-8 At Out Local Turkish Barbers And They Also Burn Me Ears (hair) As Well, Normally Also Get A Coffee, Mint Tea And No Mindless Chat, Unless There Has Been Some Good Footie On.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
My hairdresser studied at the London College of Fashion, worked in a Vidal Sassoon Salon in London and ran her own hairdressing business, and I don't pay a penny.

It does help that we live together though :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It works out a lot cheaper to buy electric clippers (£15) and do it yourself. Even if the clippers last 2 years , before the motor burns out , think of all the dosh you have saved. Only takes 10 minutes to do and to get an even cut dont use a guard ( a number 1 grows back too quickly.):afro: = :safeway2:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
either shave it off for free or cleared by and still spike like for 11 quid... depends on how FLUSH i feel :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here