Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much of a fan are you?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Where are the points for travelling miles to take part in the march? Surely that's worth ten points?

Stupid me but STH and AMS?:dunce:

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003

If I was being picky I would have included points for visits to Priestfield as those grim experiences tested the loyalty of any fan.

blueandwhitearmy

Oct 29, 2004
Bevendean

Following on from Brovian's criticism of this contest.......
Why do sth's of last year get half the points they got last year because then all of the part time fans will get more points!!!
And how a NSC post count makes you a better fan? I will never know.
Buying merchandise in the club shop doesn't make you a true fan either, any tom dick and harry can do that.
I think that points should be scored for the fans that were there supporting their club in the troubled times in the mid 90's as well as or instead of the finals (83/91/04)

C'mon Brighton

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free

Only Beach Hut beats that at time of posting (and of course Strummer8 and Pasty, but they have clearly used the 'complex numbers' theory to calculate their totals).

I still didn't get a ticket for Spurs (despite applying as soon as it was announced - if you live in London and have to rely on the post you're stuffed!)

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
I once carved 'BHA 4EVER' into my chest. It needed 84 stitches. The scar is a permananet tribute to the club. This makes me a better fan than any of you.

It also means that I should ALWAYS get ticket priority. I expect the club to take this into consideration.

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
2 games this season millwall and reading away,thats more than enough,but spurs next week will probably be my last this season.:lolol:

Is that 6 points:lolol:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
FG aka FOOTBALL GENIUS said:
why are Albion fans obsessed with how much of a fan they are and if they measure up better/wors ethan others we are all fans of the club of equal love of it just some of us have diferent viewpoints on whats best for it

Have to agree this time FG

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
44.5 but I do want to punch myself in the face for partaking in such a cock sucking exercise.

I agree with FG's post on this matter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here