Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much more Christmas Shopping do you have to do?

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Still haven't got any. Woops.

Got about a two hour slot to get them all done tomorrow.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
i remember ending up in the f***ing paradox one christmas eve still carrying all my presents in carrier bags.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Shit forgot about wrapping. Got 2/3 hours to buy it all and wrap tomorrow.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Bought all mine back in November *smugprick*

Seriously, why would you just leave it all till the last day?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For the first time EVER I was done at 2pm today, the 23rd.
Not only brought and paid for, but all that needs wrapping is done.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
DONE!

might start wrapping a few later, but ive got about 3hrs to kill tomorrow afternoon so that could fill that time slot.

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
Just finished wrapping (sort of - i am rubbish as wrapping) .... so now can open wine relax and hopefully not have to go to Loughborough tomorrow..... come on snow you can do it!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Seems like everybody is doing better than Gary Dicker who I spotted hot footing his way into churchill square this afternoon at about 5pm!!!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
No doubt the supermarkets will be heaving on Thursday and Friday but why they are only closed for 1 day, Christmas Day and then re open on Sunday.

Most of the supermarkets are closed on Boxing Day too. The convenience ones (Sainsburys Local etc.) are all open though

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Most of the supermarkets are closed on Boxing Day too. The convenience ones (Sainsburys Local etc.) are all open though
The only ones not open Boxing Day in this area is Morrisons the main ones like Tesco, Asda and Sainsburys are all open.

Some of the convenience ones like Tesco Metro, Sain sbury local etc are open Christmas Day.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
We had finished our shopping over a week ago but I now have to go out today and get a replacement DS game for my daughter, as the one we bought her doesn't load. It's a good job we tested it beforehand but why aren't games tested before they're sent to the shops ... (grumble, moan etc)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here