Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much money ...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
do England players get per International...?

Serious question. Personally, I think the FA should refund the admission price for everybody who paid to go to Old Trafford this evening. :nono:

Nope, they should spend a couple of quid on printing the statement; "some oppositions will come with tactics that might actually work against the mighty, perrennially underacheiving Engerland so get used to it".

I mean, what right do you think, in the light of our record in the game, we have to expect to be spanking these sides every time we play?
The good thing that may come out of it, is that we are reminded not to expect too much on Wednesday at Croatia, who could, quite probably, beat us.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I think they should play for the honour of representing their country, maybe pay them incidental expenses, nothing more.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
NMH said:
Nope, they should spend a couple of quid on printing the statement; "some oppositions will come with tactics that might actually work against the mighty, perrennially underacheiving Engerland so get used to it".

I mean, what right do you think, in the light of our record in the game, we have to expect to be spanking these sides every time we play?
The good thing that may come out of it, is that we are reminded not to expect too much on Wednesday at Croatia, who could, quite probably, beat us.

No, I agree with you on the point that these teams may beat England. No problem with that.

What I have a problem with is the fact that that bunch of f***ing piss-poor jokers get paid about £60-70 thousand pounds A WEEK for that!! And then they get their England match fee too!! What a bunch of WANKERS. :nono:

Last edited:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
The FA set up the Premier ££££League to improve the national team. Has it worked?
You can't trust the FA they have done very little to help clubs like ours. Why haven't they publicly stated that our new stadium is in the national interest?
The FA are running the Wembley fiasco.
So it is no surprise that the FA's own team -sadly this is England- is not as good as it could be.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
mona said:
The FA set up the Premier ££££League to improve the national team. Has it worked?
You can't trust the FA they have done very little to help clubs like ours. Why haven't they publicly stated that our new stadium is in the national interest?
The FA are running the Wembley fiasco.
So it is no surprise that the FA's own team -sadly this is England- is not as good as it could be.

You must remember that most county associations which make up the FA Council are old boys of 70+ who want to harp on about Stanley Matthews or Ferenc Puskas in 1953.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The FA have one of the most appropriate acronisms ever. The whole organisation at the top and for the top clubs is a failure. Failure . Too many foreigners in the UK game. The main clubs have identified business oppertunities have exploited them without intervention by the FA, leading to skyrocketing ticket prices, alienation of traditional fans, outrageous wages, many of which the clubs can ill afford. The FA will continue to do FA to protect our game. Sad, but that's how the mighty £ will continue to influence them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here