Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much longer has Adams got?

How much longer has Adams got

• Total voters

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Would the pay-off cost more than the loss or revenue from dropping into the basement division, if the answer is no then I think he might get a UB40 in the New Year...if we don't start winning soon the cost to the club from not sacking Mickey may be greater than if he is shown the door.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Clearly, Micky’s methods are different to Dean Wilkins’s. Wilkins is a purist. Micky is a pragmatist. Perhaps Micky lacks imagination and is one-dimensional in his thinking. But I back him to have us in the Championship by August 2011...if he's given time.

I would back him to have us in the Premiership by then...Blue Square!

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Anyone know how much Micky's contract is worth?
Is it possible that Dick uses some of the money from Lynch to fund a new manager coming in.
Especially if Glenn leaves, he may well put the funds towards the management staff rather than players...

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I was expecting average results and mid table obscurity this season, but this is obviously not going to happen.
The man is clueless and how many more examples of this are acceptable.
Get rid, in my opinion so that mid table obscurity may still be the best we can hope for.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Until the crowd turns on Dick Knight.

Although hoefully this evenings developements at Hartlepool may force Uncle Dicks hand a bit.

Stumpy Tim

If the rumours are true and he has a bit of money to spend, then he HAS to go before January... we can't risk wasting it on a bunch of hopeless journeymen.

It's not as if Thicky hasn't had the chance to bring in his own players. He had two or three months pre-season, and took Hawkins, McLeod, Hart & Mayo. Fucks sake.

And then he's brought in a catalogue of shit/average loan players. What a JOKE.

Adams out NOW, and then John Ward, Danny Wilson or Nicky Forster as manager please

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
If the rumours are true and he has a bit of money to spend, then he HAS to go before January... we can't risk wasting it on a bunch of hopeless journeymen.

It's not as if Thicky hasn't had the chance to bring in his own players. He had two or three months pre-season, and took Hawkins, McLeod, Hart & Mayo. Fucks sake.

And then he's brought in a catalogue of shit/average loan players. What a JOKE.

Adams out NOW, and then John Ward, Danny Wilson or Nicky Forster as manager please

Agree with the majority of that, apart from your suggestions of Ward/Forster as possible replacements. (I'd go for Boothroyd or Holloway, but there'd certainly be no shortage of decent quality candidates)

I am still completely baffled as to why Adams gave Hart/ Mayo new contracts, (and then loaned one of them out!) and pissed off a decent home grown centre half by bringing in Hawkins.

I really don't think Adam's the man to take us forward - we need some completely new, fresh ideas - this time White and Booker have to go - we need a decent coach as well - too many of these players are living on easy street and just collecting their wages - we should put at least 7 of the current first team squad on the transfer list - doubt we'd get many takers - if not ship them out on loan to whoever will pay at least part of their completely wasted wages.

I would also suggest bringing Wilkins back as Youth Team Coach again - if he'd take it.

IMO Adams has three more (league) games, if we don't get at least 4 points from those he should go.

Whether he will is a different matter as (1) I don't think we can afford to pay 2.1/2 years of his contract off and (2) DK won't want to be seen to have made such a HUGE mistake.

If Adams does love the club so much, then perhaps he would just do the decentthing and resign.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Is sacking him a viable option? Can the club afford it? Can they afford not to? Anymore questions?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here