Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Over 19, Under 20 stone

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Over 20 stone

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
My weight has gone up since I returned from uni to my mum's cooking :( Spending alot of time in the gym now :) I'm at 12 stone 7.

As for the whole imperial debate, at university when we deal with subjects we measure in Kg's and at home I have a bathroom scales that measure in stones/pounds. :thumbsup:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I don't know, but I doubly don't know in this "stones" thing?

That said, you lot still have these archaic "miles" per hour and distances on your roads don't you :p :p

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
If it ain't broke...

Being different to the two countries you're able to drive to from the UK (us, and France via the tunnel) isn't "broken" then is it? ???

Or, indeed, the fact that UK versions of most European cars need special backplates for the binnacle, because the default one hasn't got miles on it? Only car in my family I know of with miles on it is a 2001 Audi, everything else is km/h only...

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Being different to the two countries you're able to drive to from the UK (us, and France via the tunnel) isn't "broken" then is it? ???

Or, indeed, the fact that UK versions of most European cars need special backplates for the binnacle, because the default one hasn't got miles on it? Only car in my family I know of with miles on it is a 2001 Audi, everything else is km/h only...

I wouldn't have said so. Amazingly, the UK road system doesn't exist solely for the benefit of Ireland and France. Why change something that the majority of the population of this country understands, to a system that the majority of people in this country don't understand purely so that a few tourists aren't inconvienienced? Incidentally, why did Ireland change from imperial to metric, when the only country you can drive to uses the imperial system?

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
My weight fluctuates between 74-77kg.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Weight is no indication of obesity. After all, muscle weighs heavier than fat.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
in march i weight 18 stone, now weigh 15 exactly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here