Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much do you pay for your Hair cut?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I have just forked out NINE POUNDS for a a 10 minutes haircut, which I find SICK.
However, these are the prices set in my apparently 'inbred' village of Lindfield...would it be cheaper to go somwhere else? Or even get My Mum to cut it? How much does it cost you?

(this is an attention seeking thread, clearly)

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
£9 + £1 tip

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Nuffink. Been cutting my own hair for over 20 years. Perfected the art of using clippers without a mirror.

Mind you, kids do tend to laugh at me a lot.:down:

Seriously, when your hair is cut in accordance with certain regulations, you don't get a lot of leeway!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
HampshireSeagulls said:
Nuffink. Been cutting my own hair for over 20 years. Perfected the art of using clippers without a mirror.

Mind you, kids do tend to laugh at me a lot.:down:

Seriously, when your hair is cut in accordance with certain regulations, you don't get a lot of leeway!

Was the first attempt a complete disaster, or is it not as hard as it would seem?

D

Deleted member 2719

£9 + £1 tip - every 4-5 weeks.

punk:

Last edited by a moderator:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
The last time it was about £110. It varies between £60-£110 depending on who cuts it and if I am getting my highlights/colour done etc. It's my present to myself each month though!

My husband spend £6 though.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Withdean Wanderer said:
Was the first attempt a complete disaster, or is it not as hard as it would seem?

It's a piece of piss. As long as you start with the high number attachments on the clippers and work shorter....my wife thought that "1" was "on", and "0" was "off". Traumatised my kids for months while their hair grew back. Looked like f@cking leukaemia patients......

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I paid about £25 for some clippers 15 years ago and have my hair cut once ever 4 to 6 weeks so not very much at all. The missus does as well so saves me having to do it myself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here