Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How much do you LOVE our strikers?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
FORSTER; I love NF lots. I love him for his work ethic, his reliability, and for looking like the meerkat off the telly. LOVE RATING 8.5

MURRAY; Its fair to say Glenn and I are going through a bad patch at the moment. I was hopelessly in love with him, but feel he's treated me badly recently. Its all take and no give at the moment. The sparks IS still there though, and hope that one day our romance will be back on properly. LOVE RATING 6.0

DICKINSON; Early days. I like him quite a lot but wish he would not fall over so often, or BITCH all the time. LOVE RATING 6.5

HART; Tireless. Loyal. tc, etc. But for some reason I've neer really loved him. Sorry Gary, that's just how it is. LOVE RATING 3.5

DAVIES; I think I could really love Craig. He so clearly WANTS to do well. Give him a chance Russ, and we'll all fall in love with him. LOVE RATING; 7.0

AMADOU ADEBAYODELLEI; Definitely got the potential to be a BIG hit with the Albion faithful...

So, who do YOU love??

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Davies - 8 - Potential to be the best of the lot with a hint of confidence
Dickinson - 7 - Could do so much better if he cut out the poofy stuff
Forster - 7 - Always first stirker on the team sheet but won't be getting any better in his veteran years
Hart - 5 - Whilst the end product is rarely there you can always guarantee 110% effort
Murray - 0 - If he can't be arsed why should I be?
Abdullei - ? - Who knows?... Lets hope he can get a 10 rating by the end of the season!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Forster ♥♥♥♥♥ (extra heart due to longevity of his career, and his class (in the traditional definition of the word) off the pitch)
Hart ♥♥♥♥ (extra heart due to length of service at the albion)
Murray ♥♥♥
Davies ♥♥♥
Dickinson ♥♥♥
Abdullei ♥ (only due to the fact I know little about him and have never seen him play)

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Forster 10 - Absolute legend. quality and work ethic, we are not worthy.

Dickinson 7 - Haven't seen him play much but works hard and comes across as a good egg

Davies 7 - Clearly has potential and really wants to do well, maybe too much.

Hart 8 - For the longevity if his albion career. Works his nuts off every time he plays.

Murray 1 - Used to LIKE him, never loved him as hes never seemed head over heels about playing for us.

Abdullei - will hopefully play tomorrow, will EXPECT him to score towards the east stands and then run to the away fans.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Forster: Our best player by a mile and the best footballing brain currently gracing the Withdean turf, I also think he looks a little bit like Frank Lampard.
LOVE RATING: 10+

Murray: An enigma that tears my heart in two. Sometimes skilful and bustling, too often lethargic and offside. Constant rumour of his heart being elsewhere (oopt north) leaves me feeling somewhat unloved.
LOVE RATING: 5

Dickinson: Never seen him play so hard to comment, but like a Hollywood star the goals he’s scored so far have lit up the TV screen.
LOVE RATING: 5

Hart: Passion, commitment and a reciprocal kind of love that seemingly will never end.
LOVE RATING: 9

Davies: His ability to miss a bovine backside with a banjo aside he has pace and willingness in abundance. I yearn for him to come good in an Albion shirt.
LOVE RATING: 7

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here