Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how much are people willing you pay for saturday ?

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I live in Salford, when I'm not working in Tokyo, yes.

I just wondered why you started posting on a Brighton forum?

What do you find funny 'bout people dying in plane crash

Nothing funny about anyone dying in a plane crash, just a throw away comment. I have heard Manure fans refer to Liverpool fans as 'fence biters' but i don't suppose they found Hillsborough funny.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
£25 if from a non-STH e.g. face value
£20 if from a STH e.g. the average cost per game or thereabouts.

In other words, I wouldn't expect any true albion fan to make money out of others inability to get one in the event they couldn't go. At least, that's always how I've sold my tickets in the past to others, inc the first time we played Palace at Withdean (I was a very poorly boy that night!).

Yeah, but I'm a season ticket holder and I wouldn't want to sell mine... However if you were to offer me a million pounds cash for it, I would happily give you it.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
Yeah, but I'm a season ticket holder and I wouldn't want to sell mine... However if you were to offer me a million pounds cash for it, I would happily give you it.

i got quart million, but as your only take a million i brought someone elses !!!!:shrug:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Neither do i

Anywho this is all very boring, I would rather put my efforts into converting you into a Brighton fan, you know it makes sense!

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
:wave:

i always look for your results, as i lived in shoreham (or is it shorewick) nr brighton for 3,4 months..and even went to a game:)

Right the foundations are in place then! I coverted a Man U Fan this season, at least thats what he told me, you're next i tells ya!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Right the foundations are in place then! I coverted a Man U Fan this season, at least thats what he told me, you're next i tells ya!

How did you manage to convert a Man Utd fan in this of all seasons?:bowdown:

Edit: Unless you meant 'coveted'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here