Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many yellow cards has Dunk got now_

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
4 in 9 games you decide if it is a problem for Gus to address. A dead cert for one against Liverpool's speedy forwards if he plays or Becchio of Leeds. I would think he is odds on to miss either Leeds or Palace game.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We've got Tanno and Vincelot who can cover for Painter. Vincelot can also play CB if needed. I think El-Abd and Elphick are still another 4 weeks away yet.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would rather that we played Cook when Dunk is suspended at least he is taller and is a centre back and then play Vincelot as the defensive midfielder alongside Bridcutt, rather than play somebody who can play centre back. On that assumption we could play Painter as centre back and Tarricco at left back when Dunk is out.

4 in 9 games you decide if it is a problem for Gus to address. A dead cert for one against Liverpool's speedy forwards if he plays or Becchio of Leeds. I would think he is odds on to miss either Leeds or Palace game.

A booking every other game sounds like a problem to me. Especially for a player whose game is based on footballing skills rather than brute force.

I haven't seen any of the bookings so I don't know if they were unlucky, or stupid or just late tackles. But from all reports Dunk has been one of our best players this season but if yellow cards continue at this rate he's going to miss a fair amount of games

So yes, I think it is a problem and one Gus needs to address. Which I'm sure he will.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Has he even signed? Was never confirmed was it? And he hasn't played any 'open doors' games to my knowledge either, so doubt anyone really knows. Cook will be ahead of him in the pecking order I imagine

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A booking every other game sounds like a problem to me. Especially for a player whose game is based on footballing skills rather than brute force.

I haven't seen any of the bookings so I don't know if they were unlucky, or stupid or just late tackles. But from all reports Dunk has been one of our best players this season but if yellow cards continue at this rate he's going to miss a fair amount of games

So yes, I think it is a problem and one Gus needs to address. Which I'm sure he will.

The first yellow on Sharpe was late, but others have been inexperience more than anything and I felt he was unlucky yesterday.

The first yellow on Sharpe was late, but others have been inexperience more than anything and I felt he was unlucky yesterday.

OK that's what I thought might be the case. As he gets more experience then hopefully there will be less cards. Greer has a big part to play in this.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
How many yellow Cards have the back 4 got now and how close to missing games are they? (im not too sure of the rules and how many cards constitute a ban?

Greer?
Caldy?
Painter (do his yellows get wiped off now he has a ban?)
Dunk is it 4 as quoted above?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here