Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many will we take to Southend?

Oct 7, 2006
Eastbourne
I was lucky enough not to be at Withdean today to see our horror show.

After this performance how many do you think we will take on Tuesday night.

Its make or break:albion2:

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
I Am Going - I Sat Through The Match Today But Will Still Go Tuesday And Saturday Because You Support The Team Win Lose And Draw

tiger_hall

Dec 23, 2007
i was going to go to Southend but after watching today i'm like the brighton players.. not really bothered.. seriously i have never seen a professional football team play like that today.. at the end of the game most supporters round me were applauding Port Vale which they deserved the win

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
i was going to go to Southend but after watching today i'm like the brighton players.. not really bothered.. seriously i have never seen a professional football team play like that today.. at the end of the game most supporters round me were applauding Port Vale which they deserved the win

You know its a sad state of affairs when people start laughing when were losing as they keep hitting the woodwork and then their goal which seals the victory is greeted by a standing ovation and warm applause from the home fans. Still, gave us a chance to show our appreciation for footballers actually trying today....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here