Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how many will we score saturday?

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
There will be little in it. We are struggling to score. Barnsley don't score many. Brighton v Barnsley games are traditionally naff dull affairs. They were stuffed by Wolves on Tuesday, so will be out to prove a point. Their strikeforce of Mido & Craig Davies shouldn't be causing our defenders sleepless nights, but they can't be complacent.

If we repeat the performance of Tuesday, we should have enough quality to maybe sneak 2 goals against Barnsley. Hopefully more of course, but I expect it to be tight.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
1, but Craig Davies will score a hat trick and booing will be heard around the Amex at full time.

:albion:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
There will be little in it. We are struggling to score. Barnsley don't score many. Brighton v Barnsley games are traditionally naff dull affairs. They were stuffed by Wolves on Tuesday, so will be out to prove a point. Their strikeforce of Mido & Craig Davies shouldn't be causing our defenders sleepless nights, but they can't be complacent.

If we repeat the performance of Tuesday, we should have enough quality to maybe sneak 2 goals against Barnsley. Hopefully more of course, but I expect it to be tight.

Beat boro last saturday

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

Mido injured. re the question......none

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here