Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many will peterboro bring ??

Sussex

MDAL
Apr 14, 2011
Originally Posted by Peter Grummit
How many will you bring Posh?
On wednesday we had sold 1100 so prob close to the 1500 aollocation we took.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
SO, really we should be able to have some home tickets in the Away end. Bit late now though.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Initial allocation they took was 1,500. They're going well, it's not too far and it's a new stadium, so I'd expect them to sell those 1,500. Bit late to get hold of more than that now, so that's probably the lot. Maybe the additional 200 tix put up for sale by us are in that end, separated from the away support? Anybody bought one of those extra 200 who can confirm where they are?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Palace havn't sold all theirs, they had only sold 900 as per the Palace fans on here,.. they need to prove they had been to 3 other away games first,... I guess if they take off those restrictions in the next few weeks they will sell most of them.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
SO, really we should be able to have some home tickets in the Away end. Bit late now though.

That's the trouble isn't it, it's all left rather late. This maybe the norm for every club in the country I don't know, but it seems we are always very late with putting tickets on sale. Palace have had their tickets for the game at the Amex on sale for a week or so already and it's still over a month away. We just don't seem geared up to getting things done comfortably in advance which would enable the away end to be sectioned off and a few more Brighton fans squeezed in

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Palace havn't sold all theirs, they had only sold 900 as per the Palace fans on here,.. they need to prove they had been to 3 other away games first,... I guess if they take off those restrictions in the next few weeks they will sell most of them.

So they can't buy any tickets until they play Leeds on the 10th Sept? wow, thats harsh!

Hang on how have they sold any tickets if that's the stipulation? Sergei is confused.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So they can't buy any tickets until they play Leeds on the 10th Sept? wow, thats harsh!

Hang on how have they sold any tickets if that's the stipulation? Sergei is confused.

Palace fans have to pay for tickets to away games at Hull and Leeds plus also went to Peterborough to apply for their Cup Final tickets before they go down to the next priority hence they've only sold 900 or so up to now.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Initial allocation they took was 1,500. They're going well, it's not too far and it's a new stadium, so I'd expect them to sell those 1,500. Bit late to get hold of more than that now, so that's probably the lot. Maybe the additional 200 tix put up for sale by us are in that end, separated from the away support? Anybody bought one of those extra 200 who can confirm where they are?

On another thread it was mentioned the 200 additional tickets are in ones and twos along with complete rows and definitley not in the South Stand.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
do behave,leeds will sell out easy,they ave 4000 last year with restrictions

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here