Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many will Man City reserves score against us on Weds?

How many will Man City reserves score against us on Weds?

• Total voters

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I was talking about this at work on Friday. I think that they will either stuff us, or we will sneak a win.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I don't think they'll score very many. Our defence is basically sound. They might not know what to do with the ball beyond hoof n hope, but they don't concede many. Two goals max I'd say. Tho reckon we might nick it with a Forster penalty.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
When you consider that their 'reserve' side will probably include the likes of Benjani, Darius Vassell, Daniel Sturridge, Martin Petrov, Tal Ben Haim and Felipe Caicedo - all with a point to prove - i think it is fair to say we might have a game on our hands. :laugh:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I was talking about this at work on Friday. I think that they will either stuff us, or we will sneak a win.

same , and I still think that despite this weekends results (plus off the field stuff) for both teams..

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
we will get raped, in all the games i have been to at withers, i have never seen a 0-0, and i get the feeling there may be some goals on wednesday

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
we will get raped, in all the games i have been to at withers, i have never seen a 0-0, and i get the feeling there may be some goals on wednesday

has to be decided on the night so yeah that is a safe bet mate :p

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Well, my Man City-supporting colleague at work is still shitting himself, despite our respective 'maulings' over the weekend. He reckons we'll win. I reckon they'll hit double figures :lolol:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I think they'll score 6 more than Michael Vaughan will make against Sussex in the first innings. So Six

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Just the THREE, trig.

But nevertheless, that will be precisely TWO more than required to progress at our expense, unless of course, City have 5 players sent off.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
if they score more that 5 will it be time for a long hard look at the club?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here