Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how many will Chelsea put past palarse tonight ??

how many will chelsea put mast palarse tonight?

• 1-0

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • 2-0

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • 3-0

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • more

Votes: 31 57.4%

• Total voters

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
I put on £2.50 on Palace 1 - 5 Chelsea at 40/1.

I win £100 if it happens, and then when I have stopped laughing I can have a few drinks to celebrate. :)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
This fixture should have been the best chance of a repeat of the '9-0 Nightmare' in 13-odd years, but the way Mourino's Chelsea play we'll be lucky to get a 1-0 nightmare.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Let's all join hands and pray together that it's not less than 5.:angel:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If Palace somehow win expect two million posts from Brighton Rock revealing such welcome snippets as "Andrew Johnsons favourite shampoo" "Ian Dowie's chat up techniques" and "Simon Jordans tips for procuring ladyboys (as told to Steve Coppell)"

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
It'll be 1-0. Chelsea seem to have adopted the tactics of Peter Taylor era Brighton. Score, and then sit back and defend it with your life, no matter in what minute you score the goal. First minute goal? 89minutes of defending.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Palace to get well and truly played off the park. We want 10!

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
how about we stop worrying about other clubs and start talking about 1) why there was such a shit attendance tonight and 2) what the f*** we are gonna do about turning this season around?!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
the right footed denilson said:
how about we stop worrying about other clubs and start talking about 1) why there was such a shit attendance tonight and 2) what the f*** we are gonna do about turning this season around?!
:clap: Couldn't agree more.

I can't believe people have the cheek to laugh at Palace because they lost at home to the wealthiest football club in the world in front of six times more people than who watched us lose at home to a f***ing VILLAGE basement league team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here