Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how many to liverpool?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Still undecided , Russ has made enquiries about 3 of us going on the lfc supporters coach from Grimsby as its only £25

D

Deleted member 18477

brackets for loyalty points purchase should be:

1250 (as everyone who was a ST holder at withdean and is also a ST holder at Amex will def get a ticket)

1020 (letting everyone whos a ST holder at Amex and has purchased 1 home cup ticket or 2 away tickets get one)

1000 (let the potential binfest commence)

250 (ex withdean ST holders + any who have been to a lot of games this year hopefully get one.

100 (few games)

50 (few less games)

10 (1 game)

GS

kano

Jun 17, 2011
brackets for loyalty points purchase should be:

1250 (as everyone who was a ST holder at withdean and is also a ST holder at Amex will def get a ticket)

1020 (letting everyone whos a ST holder at Amex and has purchased 1 home cup ticket or 2 away tickets get one)

1000 (let the potential binfest commence)

250 (ex withdean ST holders + any who have been to a lot of games this year hopefully get one.

100 (few games)

50 (few less games)

10 (1 game)

GS

With the expense of getting there and the shit timings i think you would probably be better off giving people longer to buy their tickets and going

GS

I would be very surprised if people that want to go, cant.

D

Deleted member 18477

With the expense of getting there and the shit timings i think you would probably be better off giving people longer to buy their tickets and going

GS

I would be very surprised if people that want to go, cant.

they'll def start it at 1250.

so 1250, 1000, 50, GS then. they cannot possibly go 1000 to GS as theres no guarentee everyone will get a ticket. although i do tend to agree with you due to the day and KO of the match.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Unfortunately, not this one.

Last train back to Bristol is only about an hour after the end of the game and Anfield is 2 miles from Lime Street Station. Cannot take the chance - first train after that is 09:48 Monday morning on off peak return -£47 instead of £90 open return.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I had already got organised for 3 of us to use the Great escape deal, but 4.30 on a Sunday means its tele for us, now.

DanielT

Unfortunately, not this one.

Last train back to Bristol is only about an hour after the end of the game and Anfield is 2 miles from Lime Street Station. Cannot take the chance - first train after that is 09:48 Monday morning on off peak return -£47 instead of £90 open return.

google maps times it as a 47 minute walk. or it's a £4 taxi fare (although after the game the main roads get crowded, but it could be done. live on the edge!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here