Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how many to liverpool?

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Yes. Probably can't make it because of the date and time. Fcks sake.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'm still going, but I know a few already who would have done but can't.

Mainly due to (1) cost of train fares; (2) difficulty of getting trains at that time or having to drive as a result (3) late return time, not great if you have work the next day. I'd have to be up for work on the Monday at 0415 ordinarily, so if I wasn't getting back until midnight it'd be a definite no, but fortunately I've managed to blag the Monday off now :clap:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I reckon anyone that wants a ticket will get one... The kick off day and time will prevent a sell out!

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Reckon about 3,500.

Sunday 16.30 has messed a load of fans about a bit, eliminating cheap train tickets etc, and a late arrival back home on a Sunday night. But the club get a load of money because of it.

The motorways maybe a sea of blue and white (and orange traffic cones) though:albion2:

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
I would have gone on a friday night, anytime saturday or a sunday lunchtime. I won't go at 4.30 on a sunday.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
cant see anymore than 3000,thats with them not going on general sale

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
3000.might aswell put them on to anyone with over 80points straight away.everyone who wants a ticket will get one

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
How often do we get the chance to go to a stadium like Anfield, i think we will bring 5,000 - 6,000. But the time of the KO is a real problem and the TV companies clearly don't care about the fans, otherwise they would have made us the earlier KO, and crawley later. Will still be a good atmos though. :albion2:

AlastairWatts

Nov 1, 2009
High Wycombe
I'm going, but it's not much of a drive. But I start from Jct 4 of the M40 so that's some advantage. Bit nervous of parking my old Jag in Liverpool though!

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
As long as i manage to get my ticket then il be going, driving from Southampton so if anyone in an around the area needs a ride let me know.:thumbsup:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
2500-3000 ish I reckon. Cant see more than that going. I'm seriously considering giving it a miss myself.

Had it been Saturday 3pm we'd have taken 7000.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here