Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many to Derby?

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I'm going undercover in the home end, mate at uni is a huge derby fan and only down the road.

Don't do it. I've done this before with mates and it's always much more enjoyable to go in the away end. Meet up with your mate for beer before and after but come and join us in the away end.

PG is quite correct, I'm sure you won't miss each other for 90 minutes

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I'd guess about 1600, there seems to be an invisible wall once we get to Yorks/Lancs that seems to prevent most Albion fans going unless it's a special occasion.

Should be alright for Derby then since it's south of Yorkshire :D

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
A good way of guessing how many of us will travel away is to take how many palace took and then add 50%. :D

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Sorry just reread your post didn't see it was only your sons 2nd birthday maybe a bit too young yet then

Tell the kid that he is having a football themed party and you have invited 24 thousand people to it.

Oh and buy some cake.

Would love to but the Mrs hates sodding footy although she has been to Wembley for an England match and Villa in the F.U.Cup. Would feel sorry for whoever would be sitting next to the two year old screaming for wheels on the bus or bah bah black sheep!

MF'84

A load of Bolanos
Jul 26, 2012
Derbyshire
There's some great pubs in Derby. One almost opposite the train station is in the Good Beer Guide with a massive selection of real ales. Also a good chip shop near to soak up the booze.

Yes, spot on. Me and the Mrs will be there, I believe we'll be doing a tour of the shops first... Seemed like a fair trade as we usually end up in the Westfield pretty much every other week anyway :moo:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Well that's another 3 off to Derby
T soprano
T soprano junior
& T soprano ( the don)
Also noticed while getting tickets this morning north east corner coming along nicely some hoarding up & a few steels in place

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ordered mine on the blower at 4.15 yesterday afternoon and they dropped on the mat at 10 o' clock this morning.
It's a bloody shambles I tell you.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Me + 1. Looking forward to ticking off another ground. Last time I went there for football Peter Ward was playing for us!

seabass1

Aug 1, 2011
Horsham
That would be 6 Winchester1 we have a new boy coming with us on this trip, I have the new boy pack ready !!!!! If your on line I will call to tomoz when I land

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
:albion2::albion2::albion2:

I've just found out that the Selby Massive is travelling down too! - so that's now 7!

There's a Selby Massive? That reminded me of the first weekend out I had after I moved up to Yorkshire, went to Selby (my friend lives there) walked in this pub with DJ Dave playing, there were a group of girls all Dancing with Reebok classics and tracky bottoms on trying to make us join in, I nearly went straight to the station to get on the first train back to Brighton!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here