Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many to carlilse?

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
:clap2:

Yep, im going.

Im flying up there in style,with BA.

Going with a couple of non nscr's. Leaving tommorow night and come back sunday morning. Gonna be wicked.:clap2: :clap2: :drink:

Loads of the Albas, along with a few honorary-Albas-for-the-day (e.g. the aforementioned dandyman). The posse will include the youngest Alba, at just 6 months old! And, of course, the least mature - stand up and be counted skintagain.

I love these home games.

Dandyman

In London village.
fatbadger said:
Loads of the Albas, along with a few honorary-Albas-for-the-day (e.g. the aforementioned dandyman). The posse will include the youngest Alba, at just 6 months old! And, of course, the least mature - stand up and be counted skintagain.

I love these home games.

Just as long as I don't have to wear a tartan skirt or wave a claymore around the place.

Actually, on second thoughts...

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Dandyman said:
Just as long as I don't have to wear a tartan skirt or wave a claymore around the place.

Actually, on second thoughts...

Bearing in mind how much ale the Laird is going to consume between 0524 and arrival in Carlisle at 1140, do you think wearing a skirt is really a good idea?

Also waving the claymore with a well oiled Oaf in the general area......

Dandyman

In London village.
Uncle Buck said:
Bearing in mind how much ale the Laird is going to consume between 0524 and arrival in Carlisle at 1140, do you think wearing a skirt is really a good idea?

Also waving the claymore with a well oiled Oaf in the general area......

:lolol:

Just looking to get in touch with my border reiver ancestors...

Dandyman

In London village.
Uncle Buck said:
Well if you want to cross dress that is your choice...

Blue bonnets o'er the border. :ohmy:

barney

Jul 31, 2006
im unhappy to inform that i move out that day to uni so will miss not only football and beer but also said treat.. i am not pleased :down:

barney

Jul 31, 2006
i can imagine there would be..power hour?? :lolol: and inform your junior to keep his temper if he sees any palace haha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here