Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many times have you been to the toilet so far today?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I seem to be back and forth every five minutes!!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
4 times for a wee and once for a dump, 5 coffee's and 1 can of coke does'nt help matters!

infact I need to go again and it could be number 2 for a 2nd time.....poor bowels! :nono:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I had a wee when I first got up, then I had to go for a poo before I left for work and some wee came out with that as well. I've had one wee since I've been at work, and I might go and give my bum another wipe soon, as since popping out for a walk at lunchtime, I'm not sure I was thorough enough with the tissue this morning.

Well, you asked.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:nono: not yet today

had a piss last night

no number 2s since monday

*did i say too much :lol: *

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I've had about 4 poos!! Nerves are unsettling me. Think I'm cleared out now so am all set!

What?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I wouldn't say I have the squits but there is a lot of gas and air in there!

cab

Feb 20, 2004
Crawley
I know it's only natural, and I appreciate you are all literally shitting yourselves about tonight, but do you have to be so graphic with your detail!!!! Mind you, being a Crawley fan it is so boring on our forum at the moment, so you lot are keeping me entertained and I don't have the added nerves of you lot so I keep pissing myself laughing at you all!!!

mk_bha

Jul 14, 2003
i had one big fat crap (like giving a baby)this morning and a little tiddle about an hour ago

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
cab said:
I know it's only natural, and I appreciate you are all literally shitting yourselves about tonight, but do you have to be so graphic with your detail!!!!

well if you dont like it why read it!?!:shootself I mean its quite obvious from the thread title that number 2's would be mentioned! I dunno SOME people :rolleyes:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
braders7 said:
:nono: not yet today

had a piss last night

no number 2s since monday

*did i say too much :lol: *

Bloody hell Braders - MONDAY!!!

I've been 5 times TODAY, although that may be something to do with the Double Whopper with cheese yesterday lunchtime and the Chicken Tikka Patia yesterday evening.

I'll bring you a bar of Ex-Lax tonight

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That extra wipe was definately needed. No damage to the trollies though, I am skidless.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why ?.

Swindon hold no fear for me whatsoever.

It will be a walk in the park 4-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here