Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many tickets will Arsenal ask for?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Be careful if you post anything about how many tickets Arsenal (or Swansea) want, you may get abusive PMs like I did from someone on here.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Be careful if you post anything about how many tickets Arsenal (or Swansea) want, you may get abusive PMs like I did from someone on here.

Is that worse than starting a thread with the sole purpose to wind another poster up, seems a bit pathetic to me.

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
How many extra is each corner. Desparately trying to get a ticket for a friend of mine but guess I will have to wait until next Wednesday and see if any are available, unless some kind person on here has one spare?

NE Corner 685
NW Corner Lower 1225
NW Corner Upper 340

So a potential of up to 2250 more seats, but I think it's unlikely that all three sections will be ready in time.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
No - If you look at the selling criteria on the Arsenal website, they are not confident it will even be offered to gold/platinum away members with less than 15 points.

Let alone the other 45,000 odd season ticket holders and those who just fancy going.

If we had availability, Arsenal would bring 10k+

Agreed Arsenal will sell out today - new ground weekend in brighton etc

savanah

Jul 24, 2007
16 Parkside Lane
Birdman,did barber say what the club would do if the slow boat from China arrives too late.Any mention of borrowing seats
from another stadium not in use at the moment.Must be a few going spare in Statford!

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
from arsenal website
Brighton v Arsenal - Ticket Information

Ticket TablePlatinum / Gold MembersBUY NOWExisting Travel Club MembersBUY NOW
Brighton & Hove Albion v Arsenal
FA Cup Fourth Round - Sponsored by Budweiser
Saturday 26 January 2013
Kick Off 3.00pm
To be played at The American Express Community Stadium

We are due to receive an allocation of 4000 tickets for this fixture.

Tickets are priced at:
Adults: £28.00
Over 65: £20.00
Under 18: £14.00
Under 10: £7.00

Please can all Away Ticket Scheme members be advised the Scheme does include the FA Cup up to and including the 6th Round (excluding replays) and you do NOT need to apply for this fixture.

Priority Booking period No.1 (PB:1)
Tickets for this fixture are currently on sale until Thursday 17th January 2013 @ 2.30pm to Platinum, Gold & current Travel Club members with 25+ Away Points
(All tickets are subject availability)

Priority Booking period No:2 (PB:2)
Tickets will go on sale on Thursday 17th January 2013 at 3pm until Friday 18th January 2013 at 9.30am to Platinum, Gold & current Travel Club members with 20+ Away Points.

Priority Booking period No:3 (PB:3)
Tickets will go on sale on Friday 18th January 2013 at 10am to Platinum, Gold & current Travel Club members with 15+ Away Points.

Please can Platinum, Gold and current Travel Club members with less than 15+ Away Points keep in touch with this ticket page regarding possible priority booking periods.

Tickets can be purchased in the following ways;

Internet Bookings
Click here (Booking fees apply). You will need to quote the following information:

Valid password
Valid email address
Platinum, Gold or Travel Club membership number per ticket
Credit/debit card details
Telephone Bookings
Tickets are available via our Contact Centre booking line 020 7619 5000.

Monday - Friday 9.30am — 5.00pm.
You will need to quote your 7 digit membership number, name and address. Booking fees apply.
Our Contact Centre booking line is not open on weekends

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here