Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many tickets will Arsenal ask for?

D

Deleted member 18477

I notice Arsenal are saying £28 tickets.

What about blocks S1a and S1b being £34? They will need these blocks to complete their 4000 allocation.

Maybe we've said f*** the 34 pound tickets. All away tickets are now 28 quid. Maybe?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Or maybe they holding back the £34 ones for home fans if Arsenal don't sell them all?

Or maybe they holding back the £34 ones for home fans if Arsenal don't sell them all?

No - If you look at the selling criteria on the Arsenal website, they are not confident it will even be offered to gold/platinum away members with less than 15 points.

Let alone the other 45,000 odd season ticket holders and those who just fancy going.

If we had availability, Arsenal would bring 10k+

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
No - If you look at the selling criteria on the Arsenal website, they are not confident it will even be offered to gold/platinum away members with less than 15 points.

Let alone the other 45,000 odd season ticket holders and those who just fancy going.

If we had availability, Arsenal would bring 10k+

Exactly , if they have 4,000 tickets, they will all be sold today I have no doubt

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Arsenal will get 4000 tickets Barber on the Radio today said he is hoping to get some of the North Stand corners fitted with seats in time. That's if the boat turns up on time from China:facepalm::facepalm:

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
...so, if we manage to get more seats in before the match (500 in South Hospitality, and potential to put in some of the North Stand Corner seats), will we have to offer them a few hundred more?

30,000 x 15% = 4,500

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Do we actually have planning permission to use the seats yet though? I was under the impression we had the right to install them but not the right to actually fill them with supporters yet.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
How many extra is each corner. Desparately trying to get a ticket for a friend of mine but guess I will have to wait until next Wednesday and see if any are available, unless some kind person on here has one spare?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here