Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many shags have you got out of FACEBOOK?

How many shags have you got out of FACEBOOK?

• NONE

Votes: 47 66.2%
  • ONE - THREE

Votes: 20 28.2%
  • FOUR - SEVEN

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • EIGHT - TEN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MORE THAN TEN!

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
None, but then as I only have the members of my football team as freinds on facebook, I hope to keep it that way!

scooter1

How soon is now?
None from Facebook, but one from Friends Re-United(an ex) who then just started randomly turning up on my doorstep at odd times of the day. In the end I had to tell her to f*** off as she was becoming a real pest. Never go back....well certainly not more than once anyway

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Or another question, how many of your old school/work/whatever friends on your facebook would you like to RAM now?...

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
i got with a girl i met through facebook and she gave me bloody chalmydia, which was nice!!

i never saw her again. just told her she was dirty whore and deleted her from my friends list / memory

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
i remember the days when you had to be good with birds to pull. Keyboard warriors now. Even the dweebs are pulling

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
i remember the days when you had to be good with birds to pull. Keyboard warriors now. Even the dweebs are pulling
You are spot on,going back a few years many like myself where kings at pulling birds properly;)settled now though sadly:rolleyes:.

Now i have noticed mates i used to and still drink with who never pulled anything using facebook to pull:lol:i have noticed how much they have pumped themselves up on the internet,so so far from the truth of what they are,and what they are like:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here