Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many season ticket holders watching sky?

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
I cant make it due to University commitments, however a friend has taken up my ticket so no empty seat!

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I know 2 season ticket holders who are missing it (but tickets passed on to others to use).

My wife booked a flight to Zambia for yesterday, and was gutted when the West Ham game was moved. Not sure if it will be on TV in Lusaka!!!!! Another mate booked a flight to see his Sister in Spain (also flew out Sunday) and was another annoyed when the game was switched for Sky! He will be able to watch it but still mightily pi**ed off!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Purchaser of my ticket has let me down so there will be at least one empty seat there (unless anyone wants a ticket).

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
Why are so many people obsessed with STH attendance at games? FFS it's no one's business but the person who can/cannot make the game for his/her own reasons. Every game we get the same question. Just lighten up a bit and worry less about other peoples actions. PS I'll be there!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
If we lose I will delete my recording in a fit of pique when I get home, obviously.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Working late so can't make it - gutted it got moved to Monday, but my colleague in my office is going in my place. I would never let a ticket go to waste if I could'nt go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here