[Albion] ** How many points will we get in November? **

November points tally ..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I've just got a feeling that someone's got to take Liverpool's unbeaten record and if you want to rest any players why not do it against a #teamlikebrighton

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
3. Beat Norwich, lose the rest.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Spence should be back soon to let those of us who don't see it how few it will be.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
My prediction

All of the games in November will be decided by 1 goal or will be a draw

We don't have to be scared about any of the games and taking a big scalp wouldn't surprise me at all. Losing or drawing to Norwich wouldn't surprise me either.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I know I’m dreaming but imagine the MOTD meltdown should L’il ole Brighton end Liverpools’s winning streak at Anfield.

We have history of breaking top team’s records. Forest and their 50 odd match unbeaten home run ended by Gerry Ryan and Liverpool’s first Cup defeat at Anfield since Noah was a boy on our trip to the FA cup final.

“Dare to Dream” (This result will probably come after we have lost the three preceding games too :smile:)

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I'm hopeful of wins against Norwich and Leicestershire, not a hope in hells chance of points from the other two. But you never know, might be none, could be twelve............:laugh:

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
Really hope I am wrong, but a win against Norwich is not a certainty. I think we will draw them & lose the rest - but still not in the bottom 3 at the end of November - but very close to being so!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Beat Norwich and a famous point at Anfield...

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Really hope I am wrong, but a win against Norwich is not a certainty. I think we will draw them & lose the rest - but still not in the bottom 3 at the end of November - but very close to being so!

The good thing is that we play them first in this horrible little run, so if we don't get the three points, we might be able to claw back some ground back against the [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] model on one of the 'free hits' that follow.

We should all bear in mind that to beat Liverpool, we have to put three goals past them!

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
12 - we'll smash Norwich and Leicester, nick a 94th minute against Ushited, and then demolish Liverpool at Anfield 4-0, after Salah gets a straight red for sliding in on Maty Ryan.

You're welcome

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I was thinking 5, but went for 6. 2 wins and 2 defeats, the most important thing is to beat Norwich. Everything else is a bonus.

We could beat Manure, Leicester could be any result! Liverpool are a bit good, but not invincible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here