Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many points do you have on your driving licence??

How many points do you have on your driving licence??

Votes: 66 71.0%

Votes: 14 15.1%

Votes: 4 4.3%

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • 12 (Im Banned)

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
9 for me im afraid... :nono:
got 6 of them in 30 mins. went to b&q to get a bag of sand. for my bbq that i was building with all the free bricks i had aquired. didnt see the camera van on my way there or on the way back. so the bag of sand cost me £121.20 and 6 points. not bad for half hours work.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
6 that are active (within 5years) but my licence has 12 that go back to '97. Three mobile speed cameras and overtaking on double whites, which I still dispute. But it was in the days when you have feck chance of proving that the 2 coppers were liars :angry: It would have been different if they'd hadf incar video footage

Bono

Jul 18, 2003
Buckinghamshire
None for me.

Got 5 points in 1993 for doing 76 on the North Circular (50 limit), it was 1am and empty. Been caught by mobiles twice, 84 on the M1 and 76 in a 60. Challenged both and won both....:clap2:

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
well im a year and a half in to my probation period, i was flashed on the beddingham crossing, going brighton way, after i drove off from being first at the barriers, 7 weeks ago and nothing has come thru, but needless to say I had a sweat filled few weeks to see if i got anything. 0 so far yet, touch wood.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just got 3 in Evesham whilst working wife needed some horseradish for the Sunday lunches so me being a good hubby said I will nip to Tesco. £60 and 3 points later I arrived back with 4 jars of horseradish sauce.

Only worked at the pub for 1 week and the fine was on my doorstep when I got home 3 days later.

Rodders said:
well im a year and a half in to my probation period, i was flashed on the beddingham crossing, going brighton way, after i drove off from being first at the barriers, 7 weeks ago and nothing has come thru, but needless to say I had a sweat filled few weeks to see if i got anything. 0 so far yet, touch wood.
That's a regular feature of level crossing lights. All they've done is detect movement before the barriers have completely lifted.

Before an offence is detected, those cameras run through a sequence of flashes - which synchronise with the camera the other side of the crossing, to produce firm evidence that an offence has been committed. When the barriers reach the 'fully up' position, I believe the sequence is aborted.

You've not committed any detectable offence, so put that piece of wood down.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Jello said:
6 that are active (within 5years) but my licence has 12 that go back to '97. Three mobile speed cameras and overtaking on double whites, which I still dispute. But it was in the days when you have feck chance of proving that the 2 coppers were liars :angry: It would have been different if they'd hadf incar video footage

I'm sure active is only 2 (or maybe 3) years?

Anyways, 3 for me, although i've been pulled twice for 55ish in 40 zones before but got let off cos it was silly 'o' clock in the morning and they could clearly see how good a driver i reallly was! :cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here