Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many people you slept with>?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Franks Wild Years said:
Mrs Wild Years is away at the moment so the dog has been keeping me company. Does that count.
:jester: So you double posted, and changed one post from My Wife to My Missus.

???

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Simster said:
:jester: So you double posted, and changed one post from My Wife to My Missus.

???

Are they two different women? :bowdown:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Les Biehn said:
Prostitutes do count. Rape doesn't. Just to let you know Doug family members do count, coming from Seaford that should bump you up quite a bit.
Oh, and wanking definately doesn't
Necrophilia? Bestiality?

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
3 - I've been a good girl. First bloke was Jamaican, second was my ex :tosser: and the third is my current partner.
Once I met Kurt Nogan at The Event and went back to a hotel with him :ohmy: - (we didn't 'do it' though)

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Lokki 7 said:
What about if you gave someone a blowjob but then didn't take it up the Gary? Does that count?
I don't see why not, it did for Kev

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
BarrelofFun said:
Why do nice girls go out with wankers? (Assuming you are a nice girl ;) )

Oh god your not gonna start this gay, hard done by shit again are you. Simple solution start acting like a bit of a prick. I'm not the best looking but it works for me.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Les Biehn said:
Oh god your not gonna start this gay, hard done by shit again are you. Simple solution start acting like a bit of a prick. I'm not the best looking but it works for me.

Unfortunately true. My number is 38 (I think), although, 29 of those were when I was working as a doorman and you're supposed to be a bit of a :tosser: . If truth be told though I am actually a really nice person, and believe me nothing to look at.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
im more into long term relation ships myself, but 15 for me. All stunners might add, would rather go without than f*** a pig

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Les Biehn said:

I was joking. :D

I don't feel hard done by. It was a hidden compliment to Footychick.

My answer is only 6. (Not using American Pie rule of three!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here